Yacht

You were a very wealthy woman. Men and women were all over you. But no one was worth your time you thought.

Today was your birthday. You decided to throw a party on your yacht. Of course, a lot of people attended just to win your favor.

"Happy Birthday," a woman appeared behind you. You turned around. Blonde, long legs, blue eyes. "Thank you, beautiful," you acknowledged.

With her hungry eyes, she gestured towards your bedrooms. When she excitedly clung her arm into yours, your eyes were locked on a woman.

You didn't know who she was, however you felt like you met her before.

Instead of going with Blondie, you let go of her arm and quickly strode over to that woman.

This wasn't like you at all, but you disliked the feeling in your heart. You grabbed the woman's arm and spun her around. "Do I know you?" You curiously asked.

The woman's cheeks flushed, "Um, I'm here with my sister." You looked behind her to see your best friend.

"Hey, don't tell me you forgot how my sister looks like after her year abroad," your best friend teased.

You looked back at the woman. The woman you longed for, you couldn't forget about, you wanted to hear whimper under you. "Since when were you back, h/n?" "A week," she replied.

She looked different, a beautiful different. "Welcome back, enjoy the party."

Just when you were about to let go of her arm, she grabbed yours. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Her lustful eyes all over you.

This was going to be a long night.

—————————————————-

H/n POV:

"So? What did you want to talk about?" Y/n held my gaze. I didn't know where to start.

"You've become very popular over the year I was gone. I heard women and men were all over you," h/n laughed.

Y/n looked displeased. Shit, did I say something wrong?

H/n went back and forth in the bedroom you guys were in. The music was too distracting, so y/n suggested to talk here. Just the two of you.

H/n stopped walking, looking in her deep, mysterious eyes. "What do you think?" H/n suddenly said out loud.

"About what?" Y/n looked confused.

"Me."

It was quiet. Just y/n analyzing what h/n just said. She stepped in front of h/n, looking down into her eyes.

H/n loved holding her gaze, it reminded her of back then.

"Don't do this, h/n," y/n warned, "I wouldn't be able to stop."

There she was. The y/n from one year ago.

"Don't stop. Do it. Just like last year. I know you want it, too."