Enemy's Sister

"Ha! I got an 97%!" your enemy teases you.

You try to hide your 96% on the paper, "I have to go to the toilet, loser."

"Just admit that you're not as smart as I am!" Your enemy yells after you.

"Stupid prick, it was just one stupid mistake I made," you think while washing your hands in the toilets.

You dry your hands and turn to walk outside but a tall presence stops you.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there," your crush who bumped into you holds your hand to prevent you from falling.

"It's fine," you loosen her grip and stand up straight.

"Wait," your crush grabs your chin, "I know you."

Your cheeks flush, "you do?"

"Yeah, my younger brother doesn't like you," she laughs.

Her brother?

"Who is your brother—" you suddenly realize that she shared a lot of similarities with your enemy, but she is, of course, way more attractive.

"That tiny black head is your brother?" You ask in disbelief.

"Yeah, that tiny black head is indeed my brother," she chuckles with her head lowered while she slowly steps closer in front of you.

Your clothes' touched and she proceeds to pat the top of your head.

She rests her hand on your head and lowers herself just enough to meet your gaze, "I'm quite fond of you, though."