Math Tutoring

You have to receive tutoring from your rival.

You are good at science, she sucks at science. You suck at maths, she is good at maths.

So your teachers figured you guys should help each other.

"Come to my place, don't forget," your rival turns around, but she turns to you again,
"loser."

You clench your jaw. "She is so annoying," you think while trying to ignore her.

You're now at your rival's house.

"Hey," you say while looking around her room, "I thought your room would be all dark and gloomy, like your personality."

"Ha ha, you think you're funny, don't you?" She says while sitting down on her chair.

You chuckled, "yeah, pretty much so—"

She turns around surprised, to see you lying on the ground, "plus you're really clumsy it seems, pff—"

"Hey," you warn her, "it's your fault for having a room filled with—"

You look at your foot trying to figure out what made you slip.

Panties.

———————————

"D-don't look at them, you pervert," your rival rushes over to your foot to hide them.

However, before she reaches them, she stumbles upon the books on the ground.

You open your eyes to find her on top of you.

"Hey," you softly say, "who is the clumsy one now?"

Her cheeks flush so she looks away.

"Come now," she avoids your gaze, "I have to teach you."

Before she gets to move, you grab both her arms so she would finally look into your eyes.

"Teach me what?" You smirk, "how to hide panties?"

What is this? I feel like teasing her.

"S-stop saying such things," she tries to free herself.

"Make me," you challenge her.

Silence.

"Shit, did I go too far?" You think to yourself.

She mumbles something. "What was that?" You ask her.

You couldn't let go of her anymore, because her lips connected with yours.