Injured Girlfriend

It was a rainy night. You decided to read a book while enjoying the droplets cleanse your windows.

Suddenly, your phone's screen turned on.

A message.

Don't tell me it's...

You put your book aside and grabbed your phone.

The message reads: Open up, beautiful.

That idiot!

You rushed downstairs and opened the door without a thought.

Your girlfriend, h/n, who was leaning on your doorframe with her back, whistled.

"What would you have done if it was someone else and not me?" She smirked.

The sudden cold from outside slapped your skin causing it to shiver.

Shit, I forgot to change into something else.

Just when you were about to get flustered, h/n coughed.

She spat blood onto her palm.

That's when you realized, she was bleeding from her side.

"What happened?" You panicked and dragged her inside.

"I feel sorry for the people who admire you," she suddenly laughed.

She couldn't have, right...?

"Let's get you upstairs," you put her arm around your neck and helped her upstairs.

When you entered your room, she let herself fall slowly onto your bed.

"I love this smell," she snuggled into your pillow, "more than this."

She gestured towards her hands.

You grabbed her hand, "this isn't your blood, is it?"

"Your ex, I saw you talk to him. And you laughed. Does it smell better than mine?"

She shoved her hand into your face making you breathe in the odor.

You frowned, backing away, "what the fuck, h/n? I laughed at him, not with him! He tried to pull some crazy shit."

She took a glance at her hand, "I didn't know about the latter, even if I did, it wouldn't have changed the outcome."

Outcome?

"H/n, please. Don't tell me you did something terrible."

She grabbed your face, "help me wash up and take care of this wound."

You knew she wouldn't say anything if you didn't do as she said.

—————

After a fresh and hot shower together, you lied in her arms.

"Now, tell me," you looked at her with your irresistible lips (at least that's what she calls them).

Looking at your lips, she looked back into your eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful," she said and then dug in as if you were her first warm meal after stranding on an island.

Her kiss was hot and fierce and yet, it made you wet. Her hand went slowly up your shirt.

You stopped her, though.

"Wait," your breath unsteady, "tell me, what did you do to him?"

She sighed, "you're really too kind, he is a bastard, anyway."

You frowned, "h/n."

"Alright, alright."

She released you from her grip, "I cut off his hand. The right one."

You stayed still for a moment.

Wasn't that the one he touched me with?

H/n was apart of the mafia, but she had promised you not to harm anyone around you.

"You promised. You promised me!" You stood up abruptly, clenching your fists.

She rubbed her forehead and moved from the bed.

Her tall presence overpowered yours. It was like a hunter looking at its prey.

"I did," she stopped to push a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"But he is a no one," she whispered into your ear, making your cunt throb.

You loved her voice the most.

"And no one touches what's mine," she said, her eyes blank, as if you could lose yourself in them.

—————

Her fingers thrusted deeply inside your wet and hot cunt as you moaned her name.

She nibbled at your nipples and slowly kissed your body until she found herself nibbling at your ear.

"Hm? How does it feel?" She thrusted deeply inside.

"A-ah! Hngh.. how does.. w-what feel?" You managed to say.

She raised her body from yours and leaned into your face.

"Getting fucked by the hand that killed your ex?"

She didn't cut off his hand? Worse than that. No, wait, maybe she cut off his hand before killing him? Both are wrong nonetheless!

"You-"

She cut you off by suddenly taking her fingers out.

"Look at how wet that made you," she proudly presented her fingers covered in your juice.

She didn't let you move from your place to react, because she thrusted right back in causing your back to arch.

"Fuck, you're suddenly so tight."

You could only let out moan after moan.

"You're such a pervert, y/n. Admit it, you love it when I kill for you. It makes your pussy go crazy for me. You're my slut."

"Y-yesh, your slu.. slut, ah!"

————————————

Author's Note

Hello everyone, Sen here.

I apologize for the sudden "hiatus". I hope I can make it up to you by this freshly written OneShot.

Happy reading!