Indecisive Girl Part 2

Present time

A bed big enough to fit in four grown men, to consume you whole and to embrace your deepest desires: to rot in its warm and fluffy hold. But also living your dream, as in sleeping in each other's arms with your significant other. I can't possibly be talking about my bed. Hell, barely two people could sleep next to one another on it. That's right, the bed I'm talk about isn't located in my house. It's inside the Lockwood Mansion, hidden in a room as big as my entire apartment.

As I heard a door creak, my eyes flew open as well as my body stumbling out of bed. Cursing under my breath, I rub my head which made contact with the ground first.
"You alright?"
Jedidah's presence seemed way more intimidating than before now that I look up. Her looking down into my eyes to tower over me like a wolf caging its bunny. The only things that stand out are her wet hair gliding down her shoulders as she rubs a towel to the side of her head. And a single towel wrapped around her body. A towel barely enough to cover half her thighs if I may mention.

"Yes, I was just startled." Nothing. Nothing happened. I stand up without taking her offering hand. Then I proceed to walk past her but she blocks my way.
"Let me make sure you haven't hurt your head." Before Jedidah can touch my head I grasp her wrist and try to put on my best smile. That's right. Nothing ever happened yesterday.
"Thank you, Jedidah. But I'm fine, really." I continue my convincing speech as I let go of her to try to create a distance. "I appreciate your hospitality but I've stayed for long enough so I'll take my leave." Breaking off the intense eye contact, I walk past her only to stop in front of her big wooden door.
"Thank you for picking me up yesterday." Without looking back, I turn the handle to open the door when a slam shuts it as fast as I opened it.

Jedidah stands so close behind me, her nipples brush my back which causes me to take a deep unsteady breath making me take in the smell of her argan oil shampoo. She breathes into my neck causing goosebumps to scatter all over my body.
"Where do you think you're going, Mary?"
Where do you think you're going, Mary? Again. She did it again.
Her warm hands touch find every corner of my exposed arms. Starting slowly from my shoulders down to my elbows and lastly intertwining with my fingers. "You're always so cold." Her breath tickles my earlobe when she interrupts that sensation by slowly biting down on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday night

Jedidah's nostrils flared with anger as her jaw was clenched. Hard. Her grip grew even tighter which soon became unbearable.
"You're hurting me!" My sudden outburst brought Jedidah's angry stomps to a halt in front of a huge wooden door. Releasing me, she didn't face me, instead she went to open the door.
"Sorry." Her voice barely above a whisper mingled with the creaking of the door.

God, if this wasn't a whole apartment then I don't know what it was. Jedidah dragged me inside as my eyes wandered off to every part of the room creating this extraordinary space. As beautiful as my surroundings may be, those beautiful things capturing every ounce of my attention were the very thing that pulled me back to reality. I'm not supposed to be here. Watching Jedidah sit on her bed and take off her watch to place it onto her nightstand feels like something I was not supposed to see.
"I should go." Speaking through the big space felt like a gigantic beast reminding an ant that it's nothing but a mere pebble.

"Go?" Jedidah rose from her bed to walk towards me. Her voice had an unsettling tune to it which made it harder to hold eye contact.
"I'm not supposed to be here. I don't think-" A slam to the door behind me brought my eyes back to meet hers.
"You. Don't. Think. Anything." Jedidah emphasized every word coming out of her mouth in a cold and steady manner. No. I shouldn't feel swept away by this, I should fight back. But fight back what?
"I'm not welcomed here. If you're so desperate, you can play with one of your sluts since I'm not interested in being one of your sluts." I mock her emphasizing earlier both times on the words sluts. I hate to admit but when that man said I was one of Jedidah's sluts my heart felt a cut so deep I never experienced before.