Annoying Ex

"Baby, c'mon," your ex begs, "you know what we had was special. It was just a kiss, take me back, yeah?"

Your ex tries to kiss you but you push them away, "get away from me."

"I have to kiss you, baby," your ex smugly explains, "only then you'll remember how good I was in bed."

You cringe at their statement, so you decide to walk away.

Suddenly, they grab your arm, pulling you into their grasp, "just admit you want me back, don't play hard to get."

They proceed to kiss and bite your neck. "Back off, bastard," you push them off of you.

Before you can charge for a punch, someone grabbed them by their collar and hit them.

"She told you to back off, you piece of shit. If your brain's dead I can crush your head into cement to get it back to work," the tall woman who helped you grits.

Your ex runs away in fear and the woman turns to you, "Y/n, get in my car."

"It's alright, I'm fine," you decline.

The woman analyzes you, soon she steps closer and lowers her head to meet your gaze.

"You're my sisters best friend and I promised her to protect you at all times," she stops to grab your trembling hand, "and you're telling me this means 'I'm fine'?"

"Plus it's past midnight, there is no one going to pick you up but me," she continues.

You give in and let her drive you home.