Swimming With Your Date

You and your date went swimming.

She kept naggingly asked you to go on a date with her.

So you did, in hopes you'd never see her again after.

As you stepped into the water, she moved her body closer to you. "Hey," you backed away, "you're a bit too close."

She grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. "Y/n," she whispered into your ear, her thigh in between your thighs.

"What," you slowly gave in and rested your head on her shoulder.

"Do you long for me?" She caressed her fingers slowly down your spine.

"I don't know," you said, not wanting to think about anything.

What's wrong with me? I've never acted this way.

"After all these years of trying to make you mine," she stopped her fingers before they reached your behind, "I can finally feel you throbbing for me."

——————————

You immediately backed away.

"What nonsense are you spouting?!" You avoided her gaze.

You were too embarrassed to notice her hand grabbing your behind to pull you closer.

"No need to deny it," she smirked, looking at your lips, "princess."

Before you let her keep teasing you, you took the initiative to surprise her.

"Actually," you tried your best to look her in the eyes, "I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to think about anything."

Bingo. She is stunned.

You led your hand up her arm towards her neck, "I want you to make me beg for you to stop," you leaned in closer, "I want to feel your warm hands all over my body."

I think I went a little overboard, oops. Whatever, she is going to stay quiet now.

Waiting for a response, you figured she accepted her defeat.

Letting her go, she abruptly grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer.

"Fuck," she huffed.

Looking each other in the eyes, you see her expression suddenly changed into a hungry, lustful beast looking at its prey.

I will get eaten.

"Let me kiss you," her hand on your hip, the other holding your jaw.

Breathing heavily, feeling it throbbing, you closed your eyes, allowing her hungry lips devour you.

———————————

Your lips parted slightly, allowing her tongue to enter.

Her body pressed against yours, you could feel your nipples harden.

Suddenly, she moved her hand from your jaw to your bikini top.

"Wait," you broke free, your breaths unsteady.

"No one will see," she buried her face into your neck, kissing it, licking it.

"Trust me," she breathed, making your body tingle with goosebumps.

You grabbed her face, looking her dead serious in the eyes, "treat me like I'm a fucking whore."