A (Not So) Forbidden Love Part 3.2

H/n's POV:

When I woke up today I ached all over my body. Yesterday was one hell of a night, just like this sleep. Seriously, what was I thinking? That she would just end up doing what I tell her to? I'm so stupid for asking. No, I'm a bitch of a friend for asking.

One day before
Y/n's POV:

Not only does she look at me with those big blue and neediest eyes ever, but she also lusts for me right now. I'm not an idiot, I know when a woman wants me, when she desires me. I decide to push a strand of hair behind her ear and cup her cheek. She returns the affection by holding onto my wrist.

"Kiss me?" That wasn't a demand but she asked for permission. Permission to ruin everything just to taste it. Taste the forbidden. And I was close to giving in. But I didn't. I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to bear the consequences of losing her.

"Go to bed." I turned away, creating a bigger distance as I stood up. When I looked at her to signale that this will never occur again, she frowned. A disappointed and ashamed frown. She didn't even bother saying good night because she was already halfway upstairs.

For fuck's sake, keep it together y/n.

Present time

H/n's POV:

The cold breeze slapped my skin as I was walking down the street. I just had to wear a tank top today. I'm so out of it lately. While I grumbled about how much of an idiot I am, a honk pulled me out of it. As I turned to face the street, I recognized that it was y/n's car. I rushed over and opened the door to get inside.

"Where were you?" She was supposed to pick me up today, but I thought she forgot because she didn't show up after 20 minutes of waiting. "Was busy." Plain and short, like all of her responses in the last few weeks.

"Busy?"
"Yes, busy."
"Mhm."
A short period of silence passed before I decided to break the unbearable quiet.
"With what?"
"Someone."
"I see."

And I assume that someone was a woman. Keep it together. It's no big deal. Right? "So," I tried to loosen the tension that was building up in this tiny space, "what's for today?" I smiled at her, hoping she'd act like always again.

"Nothing. I'm busy today." Y/n didn't even bother looking at me as she shattered my world. I'm such a selfish idiot and now I've lost someone dear to me. I felt like my heart crumble into a million pieces of ice unable to melt into one again. Not only does it feel cold inside but I can feel my eyes burning. Today is Friday. Our day. "Stop the car."

I have had enough. I can't take this anymore. Most importantly I can't ignore these feelings anymore, they're suffocating me, eating me, and if I give in I don't know what else I will want to do.

"What?" Y/n, by surprise, raises an eyebrow.
"I told you to stop."
"No."
"If you won't, I'll stop it myself."
This was now a battle of dominance and y/n knew not to keep going. When I say something, I mean it. Y/n was smart enough to pull up to the side. I unbuckled my seatbelt and was about to leave the car when I heard a click.

"Unlock the door. I want to leave."
"No."
"Y/n."
"I said no. At least not until you explain why."
"I don't think I have to explain myself to you."
"Then no-leaving-the-car."

I stilled, I didn't want to turn around and show the mess on my face. I'm glad my mascara is waterproof but my makeup surely isn't. "I.. can't."
She fiercely grabbed my jaw and forced me to face her. "I'm tired of your fucking can't's. I need to know what got you so riled up."
I shook my head slightly, lowering my gaze while more tears covered my face. "I want you." I let out before realizing who I'm with. "Forget I ev-"