Stalker

She looks so beautiful whenever she anxiously turns her head in all directions making sure I'm not there.

As she slowly pulls her t-shirt up, her round and bouncy tits pop out. "Fuck," I puff out the smoke of my e-cigarette.

I'm trying my best not to storm out of my car, and into her room, then pin her down on her bed to sucking on her clit and making her cum all over my face.

Before I do anything that'll ruin my plans, I take out my phone while keeping an eye on my laptop making sure she's still in her room, undressing.

Me: You look so fucking gorgeous, baby.

She flinches at the sudden ping sounding from her phone. As paranoid she is, she quickly covers her chest with her shirt.

I watch her straddle to her phone and read my message. Her cheeks filled with crimson quickly turn pale again.

Probably because she saw who sent the message. I really need to take care of her s/o.

Her: What do you want?
Me: Your pussy drowning in your own juices as I make you cum uncontrollably.

She stops moving and tosses her phone on her bed to continue undressing.

I spam her phone on purpose, waiting for her to lose her temper. And boom. She snatches her phone, her chest rising and falling heavily.

Her: I'll call the police if you don't stop bothering me, for fuck's sake.
Me: Try calling them, you already know what happens when you deny your desire.
Her: Desire? You mean me stabbing you and covering up your death?

I laugh at her sudden outburst. She's just too cute.

Me: Actually, besides that, your actual desire, baby.
Her: Oh and I'm sure you of all people know what that desire is.
Me: Smart girl.

I press the call button, waiting for her to pick up.

"I'm busy." She sits down on her bed, only wearing her black lingerie. My favorite lingerie.

"What are you doing?" I ask, sounding as curious as possible.

"I'm sure you already know, you sick psy-"
"Ah ah, what did I tell you and that bad mouth of yours?"
Silence.
"Do you want to get punished again, baby?"
"Your stalking is punishment enough." She dramatically throws her back onto her bed.

"But you love that, don't you? Knowing that I'm watching you, seeing you wear that black lingerie I love so much, your beautiful breasts bouncing around as you angrily stomp around your room."
"You're sick."
"And that makes you wet. You love hearing my voice while you slide your hand down your stomach to your clit."
"I'm hanging up."

I watch her through the cameras, her nipples peaked and one of her hands already placed on top of her lingerie.

"Touch yourself for me."
"No."
"I know you want it."
"I said I won't do it, dickhead."
"Either you do it now or I'll burst that fucking door open and thrust my fingers inside that wet and tight pussy of yours."

I wait for her response, realizing I should calm down or I will really storm into her home no matter her reaction to my offer.

I can hear her breathe unsteadily through the phone as I fight back the urge to make her cry and beg for more while I fuck her mercilessly.

"Fuck you."

That was the last thing she said before I saw her thrust two fingers in at the same time. I wish I could watch her in her bedroom and not through fucking cameras.