he's mine | devin booker

based on the song (you know the one)
this one has some extreme language in it so 🤭
for the devin booker girlies 🫶
-

dbook 🤞🏽
cameron

cameron 🤍
yes devin?

dbook 🤞🏽
can you come over?

cameron 🤍
aren't you supposed to be with kendall rn?
nah i'm good 💀

dbook 🤞🏽
it's over

cameron 🤍
you say that all the time

dbook 🤞🏽
i'm serious

cameron 🤍
if i come over there and you're lying, don't even think about talking to me again

dbook 🤞🏽
bet

flashback

"what are you talking about kendall?" devin shook his head in disbelief.

"you know what i'm talking about! stop acting like i'm crazy!" she yelled as she paced around his living room.

the couple was arguing for the third time this week.

"so what do you want me to say? i told you i'm not cheating on you and you don't believe me." he shrugged.

"because you are! and it's probably with that cameron bitch! i never liked her." she spat, shaking her head.

"alright don't call her a bitch." he cocked his head to the side, his jaw clenching.

"you didn't deny it! i fucking knew it!" she exclaimed as she threw her hands in the air.

"whatever man. are we breaking up or what cause i'm tired of this shit." he leaned back into his couch and crossed his arms over his chest.

"yeah we are! fuck you!" she yelled before grabbing her purse and storming out of his house.

that was two hours ago. now, cameron was in her car, driving to devin's house.

they originally were best friends but ended up messing around one night and never looked back.

at the time, devin was dating kendall jenner, but that obviously never stopped him. kendall also had a problem with cameron.

cameron was always cordial with kendall for the sake of devin, but she really wanted to rip her hair out every time she saw her.

she parked her car in his driveway and walked to his front door.

devin walked to the door and opened it for her, letting her in.

"so, how long have y'all been broken up?" she walked in, checking every room in his house.

"hmm about two hours." he closed the door behind her.

"oh so you don't waste time." she chuckled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"stop looking around like you're checking for her. she left two hours ago." he smirked as he followed behind her.

"hey you never know. she could've left a curse in here." she sighed and sat down on his couch.

"you're funny." he chuckled and stood in front of her.

"i know." she bitterly spoke, looking up at him.

"so how are you?" he smiled, trying to make small talk.

"cut to the chase armani." she waved her hand at him. he had a pattern of trying to be her 'friend' whenever he and kendall would argue.

"you know you're my best friend right?" he smiled as he sat next to her.

"hmm that's debatable." she sucked some air in through her teeth.

"cameron." he gave her a serious look as she giggled.

"alright alright continue." she waved him off and looked at him.

"i just think that since we're broken up, now is your opportunity to snatch me up if you want." he smirked as she chuckled.

"i'm just gonna continue to play my role as a friend whenever you need 'kay?" she pat his hands.

"you can't say i didn't present the opportunity babe." he shrugged.

"i bet you wanted me to take that opportunity too huh?" she tilted her head, poking her cheek with her tongue.

"maybe a little." he smirked, making her laugh.

the sound of someone banging on his front door was heard.

"uh oh." cameron mumbled as he got up to open the door.

"why is that bitch's car in your driveway devin?!" she knew that voice from a mile away; kendall.

"bitch? interesting." cameron was talking to herself at this point.

"what are you doing here kendall?" devin sounded very annoyed.

"what is she doing here?!" kendall yelled with her arms crossed.

"she's here because i asked her to come over."

"why? are you gonna fuck her or something?" she furrowed her brows.

"why does it matter to you? we're broken up last time i checked." he leaned against his door.

it was at this point that cameron decided to take it upon herself to join the conversation.

she happily got off his couch and made her way towards them, standing beside devin.

"hi kendall! it's me, the bitch!" she spoke in a high pitched voice, fake laughing.

devin snickered, earning a look from kendall.

"what's so funny?" she glared at him as he shook his head.

"nothing. what do you want?" he sighed, rubbing his nose.

"i want to talk to you." she huffed through gritted teeth, making carmen snicker.

"we're talking right now."

"in private." her eyes shifted to cameron, who was leaning against devin's shoulder.

"i don't know. should i talk to her cam?" he turned to look at her, chuckling.

"hmm...nah." she shook her head and giggled.

"no one asked for your input." kendall rolled her eyes bitterly.

"i think he did though." cameron chuckled, making a thinking face.

there was an awkward silence between the three of them.

"okay i think it's pretty clear that you came here for nothing so why don't you go home ken ken?" cameron spoke up, sighing.

"you're really gonna choose this bitch over me?"

"he sure is! and will choose me every time! bye babe." she waved at the model, smiling widely.

devin was speechless, but agreed with everything that cameron was saying.

"wow. okay." she pursed her lips together and nodded.

she started to walk away from his door and towards her car.

"and one more thing!" camren yelled out, making her turn around.

"you may have had him once but i got him all the time!" she stuck her tongue and grabbed devin's shoulder.

kendall gasped as cameron pushed devin inside and slammed the door.

"you're crazy." he laughed and shook his head.

"you love me though." she smiled and kissed his cheek as he hugged her tightly.

he's mine.

-
now i know that devin and kendall are supposedly broken up so don't hold me to this 💀
this one was funny to me hehehehe 🤭
next one is of cade cunningham 🤞🏽