poole party | jordan poole

this idea came from @TheyLoveSemaj so shoutout to them!
we're gonna pretend like we didn't lose all of bench for this one 'kay 🥲
-

tatiana threw some of the blown up floats in the pool. her and jordan, her boyfriend, were throwing a pool party since he and his teammates had won a championship.

"jordan!" she yelled out for jordan, who was inside the house. "yeah?" he yelled back.

"come here!"

he walked out into their backyard and saw her struggling to put up the basketball goal.

"you need some help?" he chuckled as she glared at him. "obviously." she answered and moved out of the way, letting him fix it.

"okay now go in and test it." she grabbed the small ball and twirled it around while waiting for him to go in the pool.

once he was in, she threw him the ball and he dunked it. "okay mr. dunk contest don't break it." she giggled and walked into the house.

she set up snacks and drinks for their guests in the kitchen when someone knocked on the door.

"the party's here!" juan yelled as she opened the door. the entire team walked in behind them, wives and kids included.

"hey guys!" tati bent down and hugged the curry kids tightly. "hi tati." canon smiled as she gushed, squeezing his little body.

all of the players made their way to the backyard, quickly taking off their shirts and jumping into the pool.

"oh my gosh." she groaned and got up, walking into the backyard. "please use your common sense! i cannot afford to have any of y'all getting injured!" she warned.

"yes ma'am!" they rolled their eyes at her words as her jaw dropped. "keep playing and i'll injure you myself. especially you payton." she glared at gary.

"my bad tati!" he put his hands up in defensive, scared of her.

"i thought this party was supposed to be for the kids. why are the adults in the pool?" ayesha stood beside tatiana, looking at the men playing basketball.

"they're kids at heart clearly." she sighed and went to grab water balloons and water guns for the men.

as soon as they saw her setting up the table, they were quick to get out of the pool. "okay kids the pools open!" tati yelled.

"yay!" they yelled in sync and got in, calming a float or two. "and now i suggest we take cover." hazel grabbed all of the wives and girlfriends and moved them to the side.

they spilt up into teams and started throwing water balloons at each other. "i just know jordan gon be bruised up by tomorrow." ayesha spoke, making tati laugh.

"damn!" jordan winced as he felt a ballon hit his spine. "who threw that?" he turned around, looking at his teammates.

all of them pointed at tatiana, who had another ballon in her hand ready to throw at him.

"really? i see how it is baby."

"i just wanted to throw one but it's too fun to do just once." she shrugged with a smirk on her face.

"keep that same energy when the water gun war starts princess." he warned, smiling evilly.

"you have great aim though." ayesha nudged her arm as she smiled at the compliment, "thanks!"

the kids migrated out of the pool to go get snacks and drinks while the adults were now trying to get into teams.

"well we can't do girls vs. boys cause we're gonna be outnumbered." hazel spoke as they stood in a huddle.