thift shopping | jordan poole

remember jordan and mya? yeah well they're back!
-

"girl i need you put me on." jayla whined as she slumped down into her couch.

"put you on with who jayla?" mya asked, grabbing her jacket. she was going on a date with jordan...again.

"anybody! too many fine men on that damn team." jayla groaned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"i haven't even met the team yet girl." she snickered and grabbed her bag.

"you will soon! i can feel it." she protested, pointing at her best friend.

"okay jay. i'll see you later."

"have fun my little munchkin!" jayla yelled and blew a kiss mya's way.

"bye girl." she laughed and closed the door behind her.

mya left the apartment and drove to jordan's place, parking her car and knocking on his front door.

"hello there." he opened the door with a big smile on his face.

"hi jordan." she smiled back at him as he leaned against the door.

"you know i missed you." he engulfed her in a tight hug.

"as if you don't call me every day." she mumbled into his chest.

"and? calls aren't enough." he playfully pouted.

"aw that's cute." she giggled and rubbed her back.

"you look cute." he looked her up and down. she just so happened to be wearing one of his t-shirts, paired with some cargos and air force 1s.

"thank you. where'd you get this from?" she pulled at his michigan racer jacket.

"that's classified information baby girl." he winked, dusting off his shoulders.

"imma steal it anyways." she mumbled with a smirk on her face.

"what?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"come on!" she grabbed his hand and pulled him outside.

the two of them got into his car and drove to their first stop; ReLove.

"is this fire or no?" jordan asked, holding up a graphic t-shirt to his body.

"mm...no." mya put on her thinking face and crossed her arms.

"what you mean no?" he smacked his lips, scrunching his face up. "i don't like it." she chuckled at his facial expression.

"you're not seeing the vision mya!" he exclaimed as she giggled.

"i'm sorry jordan! but if you like it, then get it. my opinion is not that important." she waved him off before searching through the rack of clothes in front of her.

"but it is. i very much value your opinion." he stood closer to her, leaning against the rack.

"awww. well my opinion still is no...but maybe you could find something to wear it with that could change my mind." she suggested, smiling at him.

"noted." he saluted to her before going to find pants to go with his shirt.

the two of them continued shopping around before they made their way to the register.

mya went to grab her card and give it to the cashier but jordan stopped her hand.

"jordan..." she slowly turned her head to look up at him, glaring at him.