Arc 1: Chapter 26

The moment the two of them entered the fray, all hell breaks loose.

Their movement is smooth and sharp. Their rapport is so good that they don't need to signal each other to make the corresponding moves. They swiftly dealt with the small fry, and combined their attacks when some tricky mutants appeared before them. Bastian with his katana seemed like a death reaper that harvest lives, while Martin is proficient with his hand guns, just as deadly as the other man. Their fighting prowess seemed to climb up through the roof as their combined force sift through the attacking mutants and undead.

In just a short amount of time, the low level undead were cleaned up. But the mutants still has a few remaining. Rod and Bunny worked together to help the two.

Swish!!! A thrown weapon was again seen flying towards the rooftop where bunny and the two civilians stood. Martin run towards the large axe, then put his hands crossed together facing upwards the sky. Then just as fast and without further a do, Bastian moved and jumped towards the readied palms, stepping into it as a flatform. Martin, feeling the force and weight of Bastian, pulled up with all his might, propelling Bastian upwards to meet the thrown weapon... Bastian flew up, his momentum is so fast that he was already on his stance up the air before the axe arrived infront of his face. With the force and his physical power, Bastian made his move. The katana slashed diagonally, creating a loud 'CLANG!!!' sound, as well as spark from the force of collision. Just like that time when he saved Martin, Bastian was flung backwards. The Axe was thrown out of its axis and sharply deflected. It flew back towards the head of nightwalker, plunging deep its skull to its brain.

Bastian fell fast after the collision, his body hitting the side of the factory, the force of the impact created dents and cracks. Martin run towards him, his face filled with concern and worries, scared the other was injured.

Seeing the Axe deflected,

Bunny finally sigh with relief, her breathing turned erratic the moment she saw the movement of the two. She hadn't even seen the Axe, but the two had already took action. If that Axe really hit them, she's quite sure that none of them up the rooftop will live. Just imagining the scenario made her tremble. For the first time, Bunny felt fear. She took a glance at the two civilians behind her, both praying while kneeling. Their hands clasp together, eyes filled with fear. Bunny resumed her position, shoot down the remaining mutants seen through her scope.

Although she was scared, she also felt so excited she might combust! Who wouldn't be?! She just saw that legendary combined moves of the two powerful people, with their tacit understanding beyond common sense. They seemed like their minds were connected and all their operations were smoothly calculated!

With her heart burning with excitement, Bunny shot her targets quickly. Not minding the two whimpering mess behind her. It's normal to feel scared because the situation was really dire, thus she just let them calm themselves. With that, her attention is fully focused at the task at hand.

....

Watching the scene, a nightwalker with slender twig-like body and a large head growled lowly. Its insect like eyes zeroed at the battlefield and on its three claws held a familiar axe, it looks like it was the same large axe that was thrown at Bunny and the rest. The nightwalkers' skin is so dry that it look like that of a dried bark of a tree and its long red tongue, almost touching the ground. It stood with a little hunchback, and it has a large hole on its chest. Suddenly it hissed, and as if in response, a large nightwalker stepped-up beside it. The large nighywalker took the large axe with its hand, eyes red, as it took a step forward. Behind it followed two equally large nightwalkers.