𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧.

"What the hell have I just done?Eighteen and pregnant, and my man's all gone"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eighteen and pregnant, and my man's all gone"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Matthias Mikaelson was a name that went down in history as a man who fought until he had nothing left inside of him.

From the untimely demise of his father Matthias was raised to be a man who would always in store faith in those he encountered. He was a freedom
of hope for many people around him.

For a thousand years he lived with only one purpose to serve his fallen family's name. He wanted to restore his broken lineage from its roots and to do that it took time out his life that he would willingly give.

He was a man of honor and perseverance who did what was asked of him without any given expectation that was why he was favored throughout many of his siblings especially his youngest brother Niklaus.

New Orleans was a chapter that Matthias had closed almost a century ago with no intention of returning. But when a new member of his family comes along he is sent fleeing back to the city he once left.

He had one goal help protect the child and watched as it was born and then return back to his normal life. But unfortunately his life was thrown into a twist when the arrival of his not so dead ex-fiancé appears.

One month was all he said but one month turned into something else when repeated cycles were made constantly with his arrival in the city but maybe a new flame would finally devote his attention elsewhere.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃