𝟎𝟖.

A new heir is born▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 09

A new heir is born
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 09. Alexander Noah Labonair

Matthias, Lilith, and Ethan all arrived at the institute. It had been months since the three shadow hunters had been back to the place that made them who they are. Each of them held haunting memories of this place but there were also some good memories.

Matthias took his stele out of his pocket; the tip glowed white as he ran it over his rune, allowing the passageway to open. He sighed before he walked inside followed by his two siblings.

The entire facility was empty...there weren't any Shadowhunters in sight causing Matthias to look at Lilith and Ethan confused.

"Where is the bloody bell?" He asked. Lilith walked forward using her enhanced hearing to listen for any heartbeats. She could hear a couple but most of everyone was gone.

"The training room."

The three rushed down toward the training room where they found their grandfather and two of the clave members sitting around the council table.

"Grandpa," Matthias called out, causing Lucifer to turn his head to his two grandchildren. He let out a sigh of relief before he rushed over toward them bringing them into a hug.

"I'm glad you three are okay." He said looking at Ethan who nodded in respect.

"Grandpa, what the hell is going on around here? Where is everyone?" Matthias asked, looking around. He had never seen this place so empty it was kind of depressing.

"Some gone, some dead, and others scattered across the world by now." Constantine the head of the Clave said, making Matthias turn to him.

"What do you mean dead?"

"There was a lot we didn't tell you as children. We were so hard on you three. There is an uprising coming with a very powerful shadow hunter." Lucifer explained, causing them to look at him.

"What does he want?" Ethan questioned with his arms crossed.

"He wants to create a new army of Shadow Hunters. One stronger and much more powerful than the current. But to do that he needs the blood of a direct descendant of Lucifer himself...and the current three descendants are..." Constantine trailed off.

"Me...Lilith and Alec," Matthias answered before his eyes widened.

"Where's Alec?" He asked suddenly, remembering that his father wasn't there. Lucifer looked down at the mention of his son causing the twins to immediately frown.

"No...he's not dead he can't be I mean he's immortal he can't die," Lilith said shaking her head.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but your father never got his immortality rune. Valentine wanted to use his blood but Alec's was no use. After you two left the institution he came to me asking me to remove his angelic side. He wanted to live a new life with you and your brother." Lucifer explained.