𝟎𝟏.

Warm Welcome ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 01

Warm Welcome
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. House of the Rising Son

Standing in a crowd of people, a dark haired male fiddled with a bunch of jewelry while he watched a group of vampires walk through the quarter terrorizing a bunch of young witches making his head tilt a bit.

He began to follow after the group when he suddenly leaped into the air, vanishing from his spot as one of the vampires turned around looking confused.

Watching from the top of the roof, his hazel eyes bore into the group that continued to cause confusion within the ally.

One of the vampires looked up at the rooftop feeling eyes on him but narrowed his eyes when he saw nothing on the roof. He shook it off, turning back around when the tall shadow of the male followed behind him.

"I do hate thieves, but I hate bullies just as much." His accent was barely noticeable but it was sharp enough for them to hear him.

Turning around one of the vampires was yanked into the shadows making him scream while his friends stood there confused.

With Marcel and Klaus, the young vampire was showing his adoptive father around where he led him up toward the abattoir.

"The city of New Orleans... people of all stripes and flavors from all over the country come here to party on our streets." Marcel boosted about the city.

"Some are just looking for fun... Some are looking for something a little darker, more dangerous. So, we invite them into my home and we give it to them." He grinned looking down at Diego who was handing out flyers to their party.

"Then, at the stroke of midnight, everything changes, and it's time to feed."

Looking over the balcony Klaus watched as the night walkers began to vaguely feed on the humans, making his eyebrows lift in surprise.

"This is how I keep my guys happy: the occasional, all-you-can-eat buffet. My night-walkers love it. I've got 'em working hard, trying to earn one of these daylight rings." He held up his ring making Klaus see the daylight ring he had gifted him.

"They deserve to blow off a little steam. My day
walkers, the trusted few – they just like the party." He grinned at Diego.

"It's quite an operation. Tell me – what about the victims? Seems like a lot of graves to dig." Klaus looked at him intrigued to know.

"Can't kill 'em all. Too many folks go missing, tourism drops. So, we heal them with a little vamp blood, erase their memory, send them on their way – no muss, no fuss." He spoke as the vampires did just that.

"I'm impressed." Klaus grinned.

"Nothing I didn't learn from you back in the day." Marcel slapped him on the shoulder.