𝟏𝟓.

Untold relationships ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 15

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 15. Entanglement

Year 1919

Matthias had really been keeping a low profile since the time he turned Marcel. He wanted to do something normal for a change instead of leading a group of supernatural hunters.

So Rebekah convinced him to become a nurse, which was sort of strange to him. Why the hell would he want to save people who he didn't care about?

But he thought about it maybe this was a chance for him to seep inside more of the human world which would give him some sort of normalcy.

"Matthias where are you going?" Klaus asked his older brother who was in the compound changing into his uniform.

"Work, you know some of us don't want to compel everything we have." He shot a look toward his younger brother who smiled smugly at him.

"Well why not? It beats having to have human interaction." Klaus shrugged.

"And you wonder why nobody likes you, you need some damn human interaction." He grabbed his medical bag before he walked downstairs.

"Good Morning Matthias." Elijah greeted him with a smile to which he returned.

"Morning Elijah."

"Marcellus." He greeted the young vampire who smiled at him with a short nod. Matthias had been feeding into a lie that Niklaus had turned Marcel after he found Marcel all bloody and stabbed.

It took a little magic, compulsion and the help of a very powerful Archangel but they succeeded. If word got out that Matthias sired a man he loved Marcel was just as good as dead.

"Morning Matty." Marcel greeted before turning away as the young man walked out of the building.

"Cheer up Matthias our shift will be over before you know it." Rebekah smiled at him, which he rolled his eyes.

"Damn you and this bloody shift."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Matthias walked inside the infirmary where a lot of sick patients laid on the bed. He had on a coat with a folder in his hand as he walked up toward the sick man who kept coughing.

"There, there little man it'll all be better." He assured the man without an ounce of concern for the man, he just wanted to go home.