𝟏𝟏.

And then there were eleven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 11. Bloodbath

Somebody should've warned the Mikaelson children that turning Lucien would be a bad idea.

Oh wait Matthias already predicted that he knew that turning the servant boy would only cause more ruckus than their family already had.

First off Lucien had no desire to control himself and as much as Matthias had fallen in love with the servant he couldn't stand by and just allow Lucien to expose their secret which caused them to fall out a couple of times which resulted in Matthias snapping Lucien's neck the other night.

Second Rebekah had been tricked into turning Aurora after she slit her bloody wrist before Rebekah healed her. Then she jumped out the window dying before she woke up feeding on a servant.

Ethan seemed to be the only vampire that was doing well. He was learning control and getting used to his new vampiric status plus he was a hybrid now which gave him cool extra abilities.

Matthias was standing in the forest as he hunted for something. He had baby Alex sitting on the grass as he crawled around chuckling as leaves blew into his face.

"Alex, how did you even do that?" Matthias asked his baby brother who laughed as he tried to take the leaf from his hair as he laid upside down.

"Only our bloodline can make anything a mystery." Matthias chuckled. He soon lifted his bow shaft that extended into a fully functional bow as his quiver appeared on his back.

"Now watch and learn because you're going to have to go through these trails when you get older, AJ." He told
The toddler who babbled.

He placed two arrows on the string before he pulled it back letting the tips of the arrows touch his lips. He slowly breathed as he let the string go, watching as both arrows flew in different directions but hitting the bullseye.

"What do you think Alex?" He asked the baby who clapped his hands in approval, making him nod.

"I thought so too." Matthias chuckled. He turned back toward the target before drawing another arrow. He went to pull back the string when his oldest brother's voice ranged out to him.

"Matthias come with me," Finn called out to his younger brother who looked at him confused.

"It's important." He said. Matthias immediately lowered his both with it deforming back to its original state before he hooked it against his hip. He sped over toward Alex picking up the toddler before he walked over toward Finn as they headed inside the castle.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Matthias stood inside their family's quarters waiting for Finn before he came rushing inside looking in panic as Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus looked at him with concern.