𝟏𝟑.

New Orleans ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 13

New Orleans
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 13. Reunited once again.

The quiet streets of New Orleans were soon filled with loud jazz music as a stampede of people danced around the angelic streets. Inside a large compound, the massive house was filled with vampires.

On the top of the railing were Klaus and Elijah as they stared down at the party full of people. Their eyes traveled over toward Rebekah who was seemingly flirting with men.

Soon Klaus looked over toward the very human ward he once took in over 18 years ago. He smiled watching as Marcel chatted along with some vampires who didn't seem to mind that they were in company with a human.

"Klaus." A vampire called out making the original turn toward him with a lifted eyebrow.

"Yes, Henry."

"There's somebody here to see you." The vampire informed him, causing Klaus to give Elijah a look who shrugged and confused himself.

"And who is this person who dared to speak to me?"

"H-his name is Matthias sir." Henry stuttered out making Klaus's eyes wide before Elijah let out a small smile hoping it was who he thought it was.

"And where is this Matthias?" Klaus asked, fully standing up.

"In the study sir." He replied. Klaus nodded before he and Elijah went toward Elijah's study where they opened the door where a chair was facing them.

"So the black sheep returns," Klaus said with a smirk. A humerus chuckle left Matthias' lips as he spun the chair around to reveal a woman sitting on his lap as he drained her of her blood.

"I think it's you who is the black sheep Niklaus after all we all know I was mothers favorite." He replied pushing the dead girl off of him as he stood up.

"My god baby brother don't you look well over 700 hundred?" Elijah said, causing Matthias to chuckle as he walked over toward Elijah.

"And don't you look quite young to be considered 25?" Matthias asked with a raised eyebrow as the two brothers embraced each other.

"I've seen your dress since have changed," Klaus noted while Matthias spun around in a black long coat, that he was wearing over a gray suit.