𝟎𝟐.

Friendships▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 02

Friendships
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 02. Ethan

A 9 year old Matthias stood inside a large arena with a small sliver bow on his back. He walked up to the targets drawing his bow before he took an arrow from his quiver. He notched the arrow onto the string pulling it back as it touched his lips.

He slowly breathed before releasing the arrow watching it smoothly flow through the air straight in the middle of the target. He pulled another arrow before lining it up walking down the line as he shot another one, arrow after arrow he slowly panted as he finished shooting with each arrow in the center of the target.

"You're pretty good." A voice called out. Matthias turned his head slightly, staring at the young boy in front of him. He had blonde hair, with a brown and blue eye and the matching tattoo on his neck that Matthias had.

"Thanks, it's kind of my skill." Matthias told the boy who smiled at him. The boy walked towards the row of daggers picking one up twirling it around his fingers.

"I'm an expert at throwing sharp things." The blond boy replied. He smiled, throwing the dagger perfectly at the center of the red target before he looked at Matthias who raised an eyebrow impressed.

"I'm Ethan." The boy introduced himself by holding out his hand. Matthias smiled, taking his hand shaking it.

"Matthias it's a pleasure to meet you Ethan." He said. Lilith walked out from the training hall flipping her long raven haired locks to the side staring at her twin brother.

"Matty daddy wants to meet us in the training hall." She told the boy who huffed. Lilith had grown close with their biological father, even calling him dad but Matthias refused to tell him Mikael was his father, not some man who took him from the only family he knew.

"I'm going to tell Alec I'll be there in a second." He called back. Lilith nodded before her eyes settled on Ethan who raised a brow at her.

"Hello." She said with a wave before she turned around walking back toward the training room.

"That's my twin sister Lilith stop looking at her like that or I'll shove my hand into your chest and feast on your heart like a bloody steak." Matthias told Ethan with a dark glare.

"Gee my bad dude. I gotta go, I'm supposed to be training, see ya later Archer." Ethan with a wink before he rushed off.

Matthias rolled his eyes before he walked over toward the training arena where Lilly and Alec were. The father and daughter both turned their heads at the oldest.

"Matthias, nice of you to join us." Alec told his son who rolled his eyes. He stood next to Lilith crossing his arms staring at his father with a dull look.

"You two are almost done with your training to get your first rune. After you complete your training is where you get assigned your weapon of choice and from then it's missions from there." He explained to the two.