𝟎𝟗.

Lucien Castle ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 09

Lucien Castle
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 09. Faking Royalty

Matthias had never been so tired in his life and he used to train every day in combat. But ever since he, Lilith, and Ethan returned back to the village and decided to run away with the rest of their siblings it's been a constant struggle to hide from Mikael.

Not to mention Matthias also had to take care of a now one-year-old toddler. While AJ grew so did his rapid emotions to his surroundings. It now has been a full year since they all turned into vampires and currently, the Mikaelson children's siblings were in France.

A wagon strolled down the road that we're full of passengers when suddenly Matthias knocked it over causing everyone to tremble as they fell over.

He smirked as his vampiric features started to arise with his fangs touching his lips. He smirked before lounging at one of the passengers while his hungry siblings devoured the rest.

After killing the passengers Matthias sat against a rock cleaning his face. Ethan was somewhere away with AJ so he wouldn't have to see his brother killing a bunch of humans as Matthias wanted to protect his innocence as long as he could.

"Kol, are you quite done?" Elijah asked the youngest brother who was still feeding on a poor man causing Matthias to pinch his nose.

"Oh, bother, Elijah! Is all of this truly necessary?" Kol questioned as Elijah was cleaning up the bodies.

"Brother, the road is a major thoroughfare-- if the bodies are found, word of our presence will spread to Mikael," Elijah explained, causing Rebekah to huff.

"We have run through autumn and winter, through sleet and snow... Are we cursed to forever live in fear of our father?" She asked, making Finn nod.

"I should say yes, sadly." This caused Elijah to point at him in annoyance.

"Finn, please. Niklaus--" He got cut off when he noticed Klaus was softly petting the horses of the driver Matthias had killed.

"Matthias," Elijah called for the third oldest to support him. He looked at the man who sighed, tearing his fangs away from the man as he wiped his mouth.

"Leave me out of it Eli."

"Do we have any idea where we're running to next?" Rebekah asked unamused.

"Why not just do what we've all thought of doing? Split up!" Kol spoke up, finally tearing his fangs away from the poor man's neck.

"I actually like that Idea," Matthias spoke up, causing Kol to smile with delight. Matthias wanted to split from his siblings to rebuild his fallen race, he nodded to do it to get vengeance on Valentine.

Elijah looked at them disappointed as that was not what he wanted to hear. Klaus finally started paying attention as he looked at the two siblings.

"We swore a vow!" He shouted at them while Kol and Matthias were both unbothered.