𝟏𝟐.

Rebuilding a broken kingdom ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 12

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 12. The Angels have risen

Year 1490

In south Massachusetts, there was an uprising of Nephlilm appearing out of nowhere which were causing them to be hunted down. People were on an out-manhunt for these inhuman beings who possess angelic DNA.

A ginger-haired woman rushed down the pitch black roads turning the corner as her breathing picked up. Two shadowy figures were chasing her as she looked behind her to see the striking red eyes of a demon.

She turned another corner rushing down the alleyway where she was immediately blocked off by a brick wall. She panted looking around as there was no way to escape.

"Amelia Covenant hasn't anybody ever told you that running would get you nowhere?" A man in a dark suit asked, walking toward the teenage girl whose breathing picked up.

"Haven't anybody ever told you that chasing after little girls is creepy?" She shot back, flicking her gingery hair out her face causing him to chuckle.

"That fire in your will make as a great soldier for my cause." He said, causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"What caused it?"

"Haven't you heard the story of Lucifer?" He asked, making her shake her head no.

"His DNA runs through your very veins, it might not be as strong as the one I'm searching for but it will do." He said, holding out his hand and stepping toward her.

"Get the hell away from me you creep." She gritted out. One of the shadowy figures came toward her when suddenly a whistling sound could be heard as an arrow went straight through his heart causing him to burst into ash.

"What is the name of Lilith?" The man called out when a feminine chuckle could be heard in the shadow as a sliver whip attached to one of the man's throats before he was yanked into the shadows.

"I love my name." The woman replied before a swoosh sound was heard as she disappeared.

"Girl, what games are you playing with me? The man asked when more of his men appeared out of the shadows.

"I-i don't know what's going on," Amelia said shaking her head when a blurry figure appeared next to the man before his hands thrust into each of the men's chests pulling out their hearts.

"That was very unpleasant." His voice was cold as ice as he walked into the light causing the man to back away in fear. His sharp hazel eyes burned into the Nephilim in front of him as veins crinkled underneath his eye sockets.

"M-Matthias." The man said in a whisper causing the original to smirk as his fangs showed.

"I'm glad you remember me, Dylan. It's been a while since I heard you helped my half-brother Niklaus Dagger, my elder brother in 1114 was it?" Matthias asked with a tilt of his head.