𝟎𝟒.

Werewolves ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 04

Werewolves
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 04. Breaking Curses

It's been 6 months since the rerun of Matthias and Lilith along with bringing Ethan. And everything's been going smoothly so far minus the few hiccups with Mikael who had seemed to change something that hurt Matthias dearly.

Lilith has grown accustomed to getting back to her old life. She's become the lady of the village with suitors racking up even though she declined them Lilith wanted somebody worth her time and so far she has not found that person.

Matthias had fallen into the role of the acting chief as non of his older siblings had the qualities of being a leader. But since he had experience with being a leader and what it took to win a war Mikael underwent training Matthias to become the next chief of the village.

And Ethan was his right-hand man. Ethan was becoming more accustomed to the Viking lifestyle even going as far to learn their native language. He fit right in with the 8 Mikaelson children. Esther loved having somebody for Matthias to relate with seeming ad Matthias wasn't a social person. And Mikael liked Ethan's fighting skills.

And just as they got used to living as Vikings so did their relationships with their siblings strengthened. Matthias found himself spending a lot of time with Kol as they bonded over magic with him teaching Kols some of the spells he came up with during his training.

And Kol loved having an older brother who liked to cause just as much trouble as he did. He and Matthias were always causing chaos within the village.

He spent some of his time painting with Niklaus as they talked about different craving techniques and Matthias took Klaus to a meadow where a bunch of flowers grew that were great to use as paint.

Lilith tended to spend more time with Rebekah than the boys as she brought Rebekah into her image. She was molding her baby sister into a confident young woman as Rebekah was a fairly shy girl.

Currently, Matthias was sitting under an oak tree craving out his bow making it more shaper to shoot. The door to their hut opened and walked out Mikael who looked at his son.

"Matthias I need you to go over toward the opposite clan and talk about the peace treaty for the upcoming full moon," Mikael told his son who nodded.

"Of course father shall I speak to Alpha Ansel?" He questioned making Mikael nod before Matthias dusted himself off grabbing his bow before he attached it to his back.

"Are you bringing Ethan?" Mikael questioned causing Matthias to shake his head.

"No, I think I'll do this alone. Ethan is tending to the horses about now." He replied.