𝟎𝟑.

Dancing with the Teens▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 03

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 03. Girl in New Orleans

Matthias leaned against the wall with a book planted in his hand as he read the poem that was written by one of his ancestors—Rebekah sat on the couch searching for churches that she thought held Elijah's missing coffin.

Matthias would've told her the church that held their brother but he didn't really want to. He'd rather she figured it out on her own before telling her.

He honestly didn't know what he was doing in New Orleans, like the whole point of him staying here had everything to do with Hayley and the baby, but honestly did he care enough to stay?

You'd think he'd be overjoyed with this new addition to the family, the "savior" of the Mikaelson family and all that rubbish but truth is they couldn't be saved.

Thousands of years, of experience told him this they'd always be the dysfunctional family that they always were with or without a baby, that's just a false narrative that Elijah put on a fetus.

"I told you Agnes I feel great." Walking through the house was Hayley who was being followed by some witch bitch named Agnes.

"You are overdue for a checkup." The woman informs her, sitting down on the couch.

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound?" A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here." Sarcastically smiling, Hayley looked back down at the book she was reading.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Speaking up from behind Hayley Rebekah spoke in mild jealousy.

"The same child she was just plotting on kill a couple of weeks ago? Yes because she'd care so much about that." Finally tearing his eyes away from his own book Matthias rolled his eyes.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou, off the beaten path. Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you—tonight after hours, vampires will never get word of it." Shooting a smirk toward Matthias who didn't even notice her, she looked back at Hayley.

"Okay, fine bayou-baby doctor it is." Rolling her eyes Hayley finally caved in.

Matthias's phone chimed making him slip it out of his pocket, before looking down at a text from Davina, he had recently given the teenage witch a phone that he made her promise to hide from Marcel.

It wasn't that he was scared of Marcel heavens no, but he just didn't feel like arguing with the vampire over something as simple as keeping a teenager alive.