Chapter Three

I ran down the halls I don't even know where I'm going but I had to get away from myself.

1 end up in the gym

There's no one in there so l hide beside the bleachers. Once I'm not out of
breath anymore I cry, I cried so hard my cheeks hurt because what's wrong with me? I'm hallucinating now its not just a headache.

"Hey!" I look up to Mr. Grey the P.E teacher staring me down on the other side of the gym. "You're supposed to be in class get out of here!" I'm not gonna bother fighting with him, I get up and walk out the other exit to the gym.

I'm supposed to be in last period by now but there's no way I can sit in a
classroom and focus right now. The one time I level my phone at home and I need to call my mom so she can pick me up, but she wouldn't be able to anyway because she works till 8 tonight. I'm so screwed. But then I think of Steve.

He's in last period right now - French. I know exactly where that is so I walk the top to the top floor, making sure to keep hidden from all the teachers wandering the halls so I font get in trouble for skipping, that's the last thing I need right now especially today. I peak though the little window on the door to his room and there he is in the back totally not paying attention but somehow I need him to pay attention to me and make sure his teacher dost see me. I didn't have to do anything though because his eyes drifted to the door so I start waving aggressively in hopes he gets out here.

He mouths "what are you doing" I mouth back "I need to talk to you get out
here" while performing some weird hand movements. Steve sits back in his seat looking mildly upset but he raises his hand annndddd he's coming! When he gets out the door I tell him to follow me we can't be this out in the
open. "What are you doing why arnt you in class?!"
"Shhhhhh" I put my finger to my lips
He talks quieter this time "why arnt you in class?"
"I'm not feeling good I need you to drive me home"
"What"
"Please Steve I just want to go home"
He puts his hands on his hips and sighs
"Can't your mom just come get you?
"My mom is working till tonight just please get me out of here"
Steve grabs both of my hands and looks me in the eyes 'god his eyes are so pretty. "Angie I can't take you home the pep rally is tonight and I can't drive the
car all the way back tonight I have to stay here"
"But can't you care about me more than you for a few seconds?"
Oh he got mad at me now I can see it in his eyes as he drops my hands
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean"
"Its just I need this tiny favor from you and you won't even do it"
He's yelling now "I can't just walk out of here because you need something!"
OK I'm mad now "actually" I back up "yes you can!" And I run away again

When I turn the corner I run into something. Hard.
"Woah there slow down a bit" oh god it was a person "oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see you" holding my head in my hands wow now my migraine is even worse. "Are you alright" the voice asks again "yea" I say "sorry" I look up now and the guy I bumped into turns out to be Eddie "the freak" Munson. I knew Eddie since freshman year, well not knew him persay but I knew who he was. Everyone did. He was supposed to graduate that year but when I came back for 10th grade he was still here and 11th grade he was still here and now. He's still here. He runs the hellfire club which if you don't know is basically a club where they all go into the basement and play D&G its pretty weird and people have a lot to say about the leader Eddie Munson so I've just always avoided him.. Until now.

He's still holding my arm where he caught me "yeaaa okay just be careful" and he starts to walk away "arnt you supposed to be in class?" I say while still holding my hand to my head. He chuckles "I could say the same about you" his eyes follow my body up and down, he so checking me out right now. Ew. But then I remembered this guy sells drugs and though that isn't something I normally do I could really use some of that today. "You sell the drugs right?"
His eyes go wide and he walks toward me "hey hey hey don't say that outloud" he whispers "but yes"
"I could use some of those"
He looks shocked "really. You?"
"Mhm"
The bell rings
"How bout we meet later out in the woods by the basketball court" he
suggests
"Sounds like you're gonna kill me Munson"
He chuckles again and slides his tongue across his bottom lip
"Yea it does but I do deals out there all the time" he does the eye thing again
checking me out "just meet me out there say 3:30?"
There's students entering the hallway now and I don't want to be seen with this
man so i want to end this conversation as soon as possible
"Yea sounds good" and I walk away