•|Chapter 28|•

"Waaah, here comes the couple" said Jin as we walked into the party, Jungkook was throwing for getting a big contract.

I blushed slightly as I walked in with jimin with our arms interlinked.

Yeah we told them all a little late.

It's already been two months since I gave him a chance. He's been very sweet and lovely with me.

Im happy with jimin. Maybe I'm almost Catching Feelings for him.

"Ah hyung! Stop teasing them, look at how our y/nieeee is bluushingggg" Taehyung spoke as I shyly smiled before looking at Jimin.

He was just smiling while looking at me too.

He's really sweet but his friends don't have to tease me like this.

"Shut up, Tae" Jimin said before rolling his eyes making Taehyung to giggle.

"Anyways, congrats you both. We're all really happy for you, jimin and y/n. We're really happy." Namjoon said as I smiled at him, mumbling a thank you to everyone.

"Don't snatch the spotlight you bride and groom" Jungkook spoke as he pretended to be angry making me smile as I walked to him and pinched his cheek.

"Of course, kookie. This party is yours, don't worry." I said as he giggled.

"I was just kidding. It's a double celebration guys. Enjoy as much as you want." He said as we smiled.

I tried to look for Hoseok as I soon found him talking to Yoongi.

He looked at me when I looked at him. He smiled before walking up to me.

"Hey! Congrats. I hope.. You and jimin are happy with each other." he said as I smiled.

"Thank you Hoseok. I hope you find someone for yourself too." I said as we talked with each other for sometime.

But then jimin came and he dragged me away with him.

I waved at Hoseok before walking away with jimin as he dragged me to one of the rooms in jungkook's house.

I'm happy with jimin. I'm really happy with him.

-03.07.22

•••••

The story has like 2-3 chapters left.
I'm not sure if there should be two epilogues or only one.

Suggestions?