Epilogue III

Closing his eyes, Namjoon stood at the rooftop as tears fell through his eyes too.

'Im coming to you' he said before letting go of his hopes and his will. He let himself loose, falling off of the building.

They fell asleep forever.

But this time, in each other's arms.

They were dead from inside. And now outside.

How sad the reality is. It's hurtful with a never ending pain. Isn't this why we seek our little comfort in the beautiful tales of the endless love and happiness.

But sadly, even those tales rarely have a happy ending.

-04.07.22

••••

Can we all pretend the story ended before the epilogues because the truth hurts? 〒_〒

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL END OF DISTANCE. Well this story was supposed to be a short and sad story. So I'm gonna end it here. It's sad but ok *Smile with tears* anyways

Thank you for reading the story!! I'm happy that you guys supported me in this story. I had never written such a story before so it was a new experience for me. And I'm happy about it. Thank you for everything.

I'm currently working on a new fan fiction, as some of you guys probably know... I'll be posting that fanfiction but you guys have to wait... My exams are gonna start soon so I'll be going away for a little while. I'll probably delete wattpad for sometime (It's super distracting for me). But I'll definitely come back and will try to post in between my exam if I'll be able to and if I'll be done writing some chapters and all. So I hope you can wait for me.

AND the next fanfiction won't be like this one obviously. It'll be long so no worries. You're gonna sign up for something good don't worry lol. OK that's it.

Bye for now ya'll!!! Saranghaeeeeee💜