TWO

//APRIL 30TH 2021//

//APRIL 30TH 2021//

I did it.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

I honestly couldn't even tell you how they got me to agree to this. All I know is that when Niall gets an idea in his head, there's no stopping him.

So, here I am, standing in front of my mirror contemplating everything before I leave. I double check my appearance as I get ready to leave. I'm wearing a collared, sage green, knit romper. Nothing that will be too hot for where I'm headed, just about the perfect airport outfit if you ask me. I decided to leave the buttons undone to make it look more chique, and paired some simple gold jewelry with it.

This morning I'm headed to the production office here in LA

This morning I'm headed to the production office here in LA. I still haven't signed any paperwork of any kind or anything, but they said as long as it was done by the time I got to the island, I was all set.

I guess after I finish up the paperwork a car will take me straight to the airport. Fancy, I know. Then it's a six hour flight to Hawaii, and I've been told from there another car will take me to a hotel for the night, and then tomorrow I'll be taken from the mainland to Sun K;ssed Island itself.

I'm still in awe of all of this. The whole thing is just so much to wrap my head around.

On the bright side, I was given a generous stipend to spend, to purchase outfits and swimsuits for the show. The thing I'm most excited for is definitely being able to show off my new outfits. I've always loved fashion, but never got too into it, so this is so exciting for me.

As I take one last look at my appearance I walk towards my door going through my mental checklist:

-toothbrush

-swimsuits

-makeup

-socks

-underwear

I just know I'm gonna forget something, but I can't be late to this meeting. With LA traffic and my luck, I have to leave right now.

So, instead of driving myself even more crazy, I grab my bags and make my way out the door.