FIVE

//MAY 6TH 2021//

//MAY 6TH 2021//

"You know, Chad, just because it's an open bar, doesn't mean you have to drink to get drunk at all hours of the day." Cherry's slightly passive aggressive voice puts a smile on my face as I take another bite of my eggs benedict.

Sitting, eating breakfast, with Meagan, Grace, Zayn, Oliver, and Flynn, we talk about a very heated topic.

"It's orange. The only answer is orange." I say to the table. "Grace help me out here, what's better apple juice or orange juice?"

"I mean honestly, I'm not much of a juice person, but if I had to choose... apple?" Grace finally inserts her opinion into the conversation. "I mean unless it's like that freshly squeezed, expensive orange juice, then it would be that everyday." She says matter of factly.

"Boo, no way. Apple is way better than orange." Zayn butts into the conversation.

"Yeah even that fresh squeezed shit." Meg agrees.

"Uh uh." I chime in again. "Orange is definitely the better choice, any sane human being would choose orange. I mean come onnnn." I drag out the last word trying to prove my point.

"Hey, Chandler." A rough British accent to my right breaks me out of the argument I was so into.

Harry.

I was so in the zone I didn't even see him approach us. I look up at him with a small smile and nod in acknowledgement. "Can I talk to you?" He asks.

"Yeah, what's up?" I question.

"Can we talk... somewhere a little more... private?" He asks shyly.

I give him another nod, a little unsure, but intrigued as to what he might want to tell me privately. I stand up and follow him from my table, around the corner, to a secluded spot behind the bar.

"What's up, Harry? Is everything okay?"

He gives me a small smirk, before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out what looks like a small postcard, with the 'Sun K;ssed Island' logo on the back.

Furrowing my brows, I ask him, "What is that?"

"Mr. Harry Styles," he begins reading. "We are pleased to let you know that you have been chosen for the first one on one date of the season. You may choose whomever you like, and plan a full day for the two of you. We hope you enjoy your date. Signed the team at Sun K;ssed Island."

He finishes reading, drooping the card to his side, and locking eyes with me. He's got a big smirk on his face, just enough to where that dimple pops out.

"Clementine..." He starts.

"Harry..." I match his tone.

"Would you, please, do me the great honor of going on this one on one with me?" He asks, his eyes still locked on mine, his voice never wavering.