FIFTEEN

//JUNE 2ND 2021//

//JUNE 2ND 2021//

The scorching hot water continues to fall onto the top of my head and down my back. My eyes closed, I brush off any negative thoughts still taking residency in my head.

It's been five days since Harry and Melina decided to leave us. Since then, the vibe between us all has been off a bit. Nothing drastic, but still... not the same.

It's almost like half of us are walking on eggshells around the other half. Meg, Chad, Brooke, and Oliver have all been acting weird around Zayn, Phillipa, Bennett, and I. I really don't know why. I mean, I guess I get Zayn and Phillipa– they'd become Harry's best friends here... And I guess I get me– we did go on that date, but it's not like our "relationship," if you could even call it that, was very long lasting.

Regardless, I'm trying to get back to some sense of normalcy here.

Zayn and Phillipa had a one on one of their own two days ago, which was nice for them to try and get their mind off him and back thinking about them again. They both seemed to be a little more themselves today. The eight of us played a little four v. four volleyball game yesterday, and it really did feel good to not have them weighing on our minds. I think we're all just about moved on.

And today is going to do nothing but solidify that.

This morning I was woken up to a knock on my door, and a Sun Card of my own finally being placed into my hands.

Naturally, I sped myself over to Bennetts room right away, asking if he would accompany me today. Of course he said yes, leaving me to go plan the day with the producers.

Tammy and I sat down and picked out the two destinations for us to go– and can I just say, I am beyond excited. I chose two places I think are great representations of me. One being an activity, and one a dinner spot. I just hope Bennett is as excited as I am right now.

I turn off the water, being done with my shower and deciding I've wasted enough water just standing under the stream, I grab my towel off the rack and wrap it around myself. In my opinion there is nothing a good shower can't fix. I always feel ten times better after treating myself and indulging in my little routine.

With the after shower care not being any different in that regard, I take my time going through my skincare and hair regimen.

I finish getting ready, deciding to curl my hair and put on my face of makeup. Stepping out of the ensuite bathroom and into my room, I head towards my closet, racking my brain on what I could wear today. As I pull one last hanger across my closet, my eyes land on a pink and orange floral set, causing my movements to halt. This is perfect.