THREE

Hi guys!! This is the first chapter where I suggest you listen to a certain song when I tell you. There are two, I have linked the first one above but I will tell you what the second one is and when to play it it will be linked in the comments since I can only link one. Enjoy ;)

Disclaimer: from here on out there are elements from multiple "dating" reality tv shows that I have incorporated into this story. I'm not trying to claim I came up with those specifics :)

 I'm not trying to claim I came up with those specifics :)

//MAY 1ST 2021//

I'm standing on the edge of a cliff. The water below me begging for me to jump, to enjoy the adrenaline, and the warmth of the water. My toes dangle over the edge, my body willing my brain to let me jump. Heart pounding, hair blowing in the wind, conflicting feelings running throughout my entire being.

I don't know what the future holds. This could be one of the biggest mistakes of my life. This is something I never dreamt of doing, but you know what, sometimes you just have to step out of your comfort zone. Sometimes, you just have to jump off that cliff and into the water below.

That was this. This was my cliff. And I was ready for it.

So I jump.

I make my way towards the big stone steps, starting to descend. And when I start to hear the laughter and conversations of everyone as I make my way down them and into the main area, I know I've made the right choice.

Whatever happens from here on out... I'm okay with it. I'm glad I'm doing this.

"There she is!" A loud male voice yells in my direction.

"Chandler!" They all exclaim as I make my way towards them all.

They're all sitting on a couple outdoor couches that rest around a few coffee tables. Everyone has such a bright smile on their face as they greet me and we get acquainted.

The main area is insane. When you walk down the steps there is a huge pool right in front of you. To the left, there's the couch area, and past that lies a beach volleyball court. In the back left corner there is a nice sized stage, I wonder what that's for. The entire area is enclosed by palm trees, with a few small pathways leading out, to what I assume is the beach and on the other side, our bedrooms. To the right there's the tiki bar, and two ping pong tables. I am definitely missing some things, because before I know it I'm being pulled into a hug.

"Hi, I'm Grace and this is Meagan," the beautiful brunette I've just come to learn is Grace, introduces herself while pulling out of our hug.

"Hi I'm Meg," She laughs and pulls me into a hug as well. "Come on, let's go get you a drink."

"That sounds amazing actually." I laugh with her as Meg, Grace and I make our way to the tiki bar.

We head over to the bar, and as I'm walking up I spot a gorgeous woman behind the counter.