SEVEN

hi hi!! before we get into the chapter just a little reminder:

just because they might not acknowledge cameras being around, doesn't mean they're not around/not being filmed. Their date was filmed, and anytime they're on set, there's a possibility of them being filmed. It's not necessarily just the challenges and ceremonies that are being filmed for the show. As Darcy originally said back in chapter two, "the cameras are always rolling." That being said not everything will be televised because the producers will get to pick and choose what goes on tv.

now without further ado enjoy chapter seven :)

//MAY 7TH 2021//

My eyes flutter open as I look down to see Clementine tucked into me. I'm laying on my back while her head is on my chest. My arm wrapped around her, tugging her into me, our legs slotted together. What a way to wake up.

By the way her breathing sounds, she's still asleep. I can feel her subconsciously pulling herself closer to me.

I inhale a long breath, filled with an incredible citrus scent.

The nickname I've given her seems to fit her in more ways than one.

Clementine.

She's different from the other girls here. She seems like she's truly here to find her person. A lot of these girls feel like they just want their fifteen minutes of fame, but not Clem.

She's real.

The way she told me that story about her mom, and trusted me to have that moment she did in the car. The stories about her friends back home. I liked how easy it was for her to talk to me.

And when she asked about me, I don't think I could contain my smile. I mean, she wanted to get to know me. The music teacher Harry Styles. The Harry Styles who's best friend tricked him onto this show, that Harry Styles.

I was hooked on her from the moment I saw her. Her beautiful auburn hair that looks orange when the light hits it just right. The freckles that litter her face and shoulders, going all the way down her arms. Her beautiful light brown eyes, and her smile. God that smile could create world peace.

Her beauty alone was enough, but she's so much more underneath that.

You might be thinking, slow down Harry you're moving too fast you've only been on one date. Correct. But this is a dating show, aren't we supposed to be moving fast? I mean it's already a week in which means we only have five left together before they want people to propose so I think I'm moving at the perfect pace.