TEN

//MAY 21ST 2021//

//MAY 21ST 2021//

There are two sides to every story.

What one person experiences, nine times out of ten, is not the experience of another. The moments we undergo together have separate consequences for each of us.

One small move can spark a waterfall of consequences, each one different, and catered personally to you.

If you asked me this morning what I believed I would have told you he wasn't interested. I would have told you he didn't care. I would have told you we weren't meant to be.

Now, I don't know what I believe.

//FIVE HOURS EARLIER//

My legs swing out of the limo, heels hitting the concrete beneath them, as I push myself out of the car and into the fresh air.

Tomorrow will mark three weeks of being on Sun K;ssed. We're already halfway done with the show, and that feels absolutely insane to me. The way that I could be engaged in three fucking weeks makes me so excited and yet, so nervous at the same time.

Things are looking up. Last week's Sun ceremony went well, considering Bennett had already offered me a sunflower on the one on one. Going into tomorrow's ceremony I'm not too worried. Neither of us are "safe" yet, but Bennett and I feel comfortable. I have no doubt we'd both choose each other.

We did however lose some more people last week. Matt, Flynn, Grace, Jamie, and Aly were sent home... fucking finally Aly. Poor Jamie and Matt, they were only here a week, and I already miss Grace. She was one of the first people I really talked to here. But this brings our new group to Oliver, Chad, Zayn, Bennett, Harry, Phillipa, Brooke, Meg, Melina, and I.

If I'm being honest I don't know how Chad is still here. He's with a new girl every week, maybe even every few days. But hey, these shows always have a frat house fuckboy right?

Whatever works for you Chad.

Tonight however, I couldn't give two fucks about Chad, or his fuckboy tendencies.

As a little halfway done celebration, the Sun K;ssed producers decided to give us a night out – with the promise of no cameras being present. The ten of us got ready and headed out to a small club in the "city" part of the island, away from the set and any prying eyes.

Tonight is for me. No one's around to tell me what to do or who to be. No cameras to influence how I act. I just want to get drunk with my new friends and forget all my stupid little problems.

Arm and arm with Meg, we make our way past the line of people waiting to get into the club. We all receive a few dirty looks, I don't think anyone knows who we are so I don't blame them for being angry and confused. Chad and Bennett tell the bouncer who we are and we're let in right away.

As soon as I step in the club, I breathe in the smell of sweat and alcohol. I can't help but let a smile grow on my face from it. I missed this. I wish Lor and Ni were here, but only three more weeks until I'm back with them.