SEVENTEEN

//JUNE 12TH 2021//

//JUNE 12TH 2021//

His lips attached to mine, right hand all over me while his left props himself over me. I scoot up a bit more on the table, my top of my head hitting the net that runs across the ping pong table we're making out on.

I laugh a bit into his mouth, causing the same to happen from him, as I scoot down again and readjust our positioning so my head isn't hitting the net.

We continue our high school make out session, my hands in his hair, my legs wrapped around his waist as he keeps himself as close to my body as he can get.

"We have to stop..." I mumble into his mouth as he ignores me and his hands continue to roam my body. "Any of them could walk in on us." I try to reason with him.

He pulls back for just enough time to try and reassure me. "They're all still out on their last date, it's okay." He replies.

I prop myself up to a sort of sitting position, my hands playfully meet his shoulders, keeping him at arm's length while I question his answer. "How are you so sure?" I lightly chuckle with a slight smirk on my face.

He gives a bit of a shake to his head as he tries to fight my arms and kiss me again, clearly not having it with my small teasing. "The producers gave us guys a schedule for the day," he starts to rush out, "our date and everything goes first– they're still out on their dates for another hour or so."

I give a smirk in response as I tease him a bit more. "Hmm... I don't know if I'm convinced, Ben."

"Chan, babe come on, we're fine nobody's here." I can see him pleading with his eyes, he really loves kissing me... maybe more than I like kissing him.

I sigh with a playful roll of my eyes. "Okay." I finally respond, my hands moving from his shoulders to his neck in an assist to pull him back to me.

As he begins to lean back in, his lips only get to brush mine before I'm swerving around him and hopping off the ping pong table.

He turns around, eyes flooded with confusion, his mouth parts to say something, but before he gets the chance, I interject.

"If we're the first for everything today, we should probably go get ready for round two." I tell him with a wink, turning over my shoulder and heading towards my room.'

"Chandler Rae Dawson, you're gonna be the death of me!" I hear him call out to me, clearly still stuck in place and not chasing after me.

I smile to myself, biting my lip as I finally turn the corner and head into my room, thinking about what else is to come today.
____

"Look, Chandler..." Joe starts. "I wish you nothing but happiness, my dear. If you ever need anything, advice, just someone to listen, a hug, a ride," we both chuckle, "feel free to call me, anytime... I mean it. Cherry can get my number to you, I'm only a phone call away."