64.

'Clara, Dodger needs to be walked.' Called Colin. 'Again? Clara looked at Dodger who was waiting impatiently by the door. 'Dogs do need to go out several times in a day.' Said Colin. 'Pff.' Clara picked up the dog leash. 'Do you want me to walk you to the park?' Colin asked.

'No. I'll just go myself.' Said Clara. 'Okay, will you keep your phone handy? If there's anything you can always call.' Colin looked at her with concern. 'Will be fine. I'll be right back.' Clara clicked the leash on Dodger's collar and she left with the dog in the direction of the little park.

After a few minutes of walking, Clara and Dodger arrived at the park. Clara loosened the leash and happily Dodger ran off towards other dogs. Clara sat down on a bench and attentively she kept an eye on Dodger. She didn't want to lose sight of him for a second. She didn't want to think about losing Dodger.

A girl came walking with a small dog. Dodger ran up to the little dog. Dodger, be gentle. Called Clara to the dog. Dodger sniffed the little dog. 'Go and play Gizmo.' Said the girl. The little dog ran after Dodger and the girl walked up to Clara.

'Hey, can I sit next to you?' She asked. 'Oh yes of course.' Replied Clara. She shifted a little. 'What a nice dog you have.' Said the girl as she looked at Dodger. 'It's not my dog but it is indeed a cute one. He belongs to a friend of my parents.' Told Clara.

'Oh I still think he's very cute. He reminds me of Chris Evans' dog.' Said the girl. Clara smiled uncomfortably. 'It's Chris Evans' dog.' She then said softly. 'Really, how funny. I shot a movie with Chris a few years ago.'

'You're an actress? Questioningly, Clara looked at her. The girl nodded. 'My name is Mckenna.' She introduced herself. 'I'm Clara.' Said Clara. 'Nice to meet you.' Said Mckenna cheerfully. 'Yes likewise. You have a very cute little dog.'

Clara could have slapped her own head. Why did she say that again? It sounded so silly. 'Thank you. His name is Gizmo.' Told Mckenna. 'He's really very cute.' Found Clara. 'Yes it's really a sweetheart. I always take him everywhere.'

'Even to movie sets?' Asked Clara. 'If I can yes. Then during work he just stays in the trailer along with one of my parents.' Told Mckenna. 'Well nice that you can just take him with you. There are plenty of actors who have to take their dog to a boarding house.'

'Right yes. Do you actually live around here?' Asked Mckenna. 'Yes a few blocks away. Do you too?' Asked Clara. 'No, I'm in New York shooting a new film project. I live in Los Angeles.' Told Mckenna. 'Oh cool.' Said Clara. Mckenna nodded. 'Have you lived in New York for a long time? You sound really British.'

'I'm from England. I've been living in America for three months now.' Told Clara. 'Wow. I really want to go to England again. It seems like such a nice country.' Said Mckenna. 'That's what everyone I talk to says but it's not that bad.' Clara chuckled. 'Naja London seems like a pretty nice city.

'Mckenna, here you are. I was looking for you.' A blonde woman walked up to them. 'This is my mother Crystal. Mom, this is Clara.' Introduced Mckenna to the two. 'Hi.' Said Clara shyly. 'Hi Clara, nice to meet you.'

'Shall we exchange phone numbers?' Asked Mckenna. 'Yes is good.' Answered Clara doubtfully. Mckenna seemed nice to her and the fact that she knew Chris was a nice idea. Clara gave her phone number. 'I have to go now. I'll send you a message later.' Said Mckenna. 'Is good. Have a nice day.' Smiled Clara.

Mckenna her mother had by now leashed Gizmo and they left. 'Dodger here! Shouted Clara. The dog came running towards her. 'Good boy.' Clara attached the leash to his collar and she walked back home with the dog.

'Did everything work out? Colin asked as Clara walked into the living room. 'Yes. Dodger won't have to go out again for the next few hours.' Clara sat down on the sofa. 'That's nice.'

'By the way, I ran into a girl in the park. Her name is Mckenna and she's an actress. She was very nice.' Told Clara. 'Mckenna Grace?' Scarlett walked into the living room. Clara shrugged her shoulders. 'I don't know her last name. She has blond hair and a little dog named Gizmo.' Told Clara.

Scarlett grabbed her phone and she looked up the name Mckenna Grace. She handed her phone to Clara. 'Yes, that was her yes! She was really nice.' Said Clara. 'Chris played in a movie with her. I think it's on Disney plus.'

'Shall we watch it? Asked Clara enthusiastically. 'Shall we do that tonight? I think Rose might like this movie too.' Said Scarlett, 'Where is Rose?' Asked Clara. 'In the playground. She'll be home soon.'