Welcome

Hello to those who have clicked on these one-shots, I appreciate it. I take a lot of pride in these.

For warning, I am dyslexic so apologies for any spelling mistakes. Auto correct has been a savior.

I realized that these oneshots have been up for years and this books gotten to a point where I should probably add a welcome/intro thingy to this book.

First of, my name's Riley. I use he/they pronouns. I'm about 90% sure I'm transgender (FTM). I am also asexual.

If you're against my asexuality and gender identity, leave now.

I started watching the sidemen back in 2016 I think, I can't remember the exact year but I think it was around the time disstracks were happening. I found them through Vik when he was still apart of the pack.

I joined wattpad a year or so before when I was around 14 (I am now 19) when I was watching Unspeakablegaming and I wrote my first fanfic about him. That fanfics been takin down sadly because the chapters were all messed up.

I'm not the sort of person to use trigger warnings with my books, not that I don't think that they're not useful. They are. I just haven't had any need to put any trigger warnings in but if you find a oneshot that needs a trigger warning, let me know and I'll add them.

The first 10 oneshots are shit and cringy so I'd highly recommend skipping them to 'Wroetobehz - Wrong Gang'.

I do take requests as well. Either dm me or comment a request. I only write boyxboys, for some reason I find girlxboys cringy.

I also prioritize my personal life over my online presence so my upload schedule does not exist. I write when I feel motivated.

Anyways, I think I've written all that I've wanted.

I hope you enjoy my work,

Riley