Ձ.θЭ - ησ яυℓєѕ

Just for a moment Yeonjun stood there

A long moment in which he considered whether he should do it.

Because his father's magnificent motorcycle looked really damn tempting, and actually, that's what he needed.

The adrenaline rush.

He needed to relieve his stress and the feeling of the whipping wind, the vibrating engine underneath him came to his mind. He needed that feeling of freedom when he felt like he was going to suffocate at any moment in this house.

The photos from last night.

The rumors about his mother.

All of this was getting to him and he felt the throbbing in his head that had long since stopped coming from the hangover. It was the pressure on his chest that made him put on his helmet and climb onto the vehicle. He had thrown on the greenish-blue coat as soon as he returned from the cleaners and was now sitting on a black machine that hadn't been ridden in years.

For a number of reasons.

But whatever the reasons were, they were all indifferent to Yeonjun, which is why he steered the bike out of its cradle, the garage already open. When he started the engine, it howled loudly, giving Yeonjun an encouraging feeling. He knew how much horsepower this motorcycle had and he could probably take on the speed of the wind with it.

Jia had previously sent him the address of where she was. After all, he didn't know her current partner yet.

And that would probably be one of the many impressions Yeonjun would get that evening.

He hung his helmet on the steering wheel and ran it through his modern hairstyle, which was short on the sides. He took the glass elevator to the last floor of the skyscraper and even as he walked toward the penthouse, there were many people standing there. He eyed the strangers with suspicion before straightening his coat, which was also incredibly conspicuous here. Probably one could recognize even from a distance that it was Choi Yeonjun who wore this fur coat with pride.

Their dresses and suits were elegant and their eyes wandered curiously to Yeonjun as he looked around for his best friend.

But it didn't take long for Jia to find him and put her arms around Yeonjun. "That took a long time, did your chauffeur get lost or did he have a drunk yesterday too?" the peer laughed, pulling him past the guests and into the interior of the large apartment. "And have you calmed down again or do you want to start with a champagne right away?"

"My chauffeur didn't have time, so I drove myself," Yeonjun informed her, letting her lead the way. "And I wouldn't mind a glass of champagne."

"Well, come on then!"

Jia grabbed the furry sleeve of Yeonjun's coat and brought it to the bar, where a few bottles stood with their accompanying glasses. The young woman poured for her best friend as her gaze wandered through the crowd. "Do you want to talk about it, because of your mother, or maybe you want to mingle?"