7.Ι7 - яєαℓℓу ƒαмιℓу ƒяιєη∂ℓу!

Beomgyu took the currently homeless man by car to another quarter of the city

Beomgyu took the currently homeless man by car to another quarter of the city. And Yeonjun was amazed, because even if he himself lived in a magnificent villa, Beomgyu's house was really impressive.

It was very modern with white marble, yet you could see at least two floors from below. Yeonjun had always pressed his nose against the window to look outside, but he couldn't see much of it because Beomgyu parked the car in the garage. That one was completely empty, not like the garages of families where the fathers worked and fiddled.

"This is your house?" asked Yeonjun as he got out and opened the back door to take out his travel bag. He was quite happy to have Beomgyu take him to his home.

The redhead pressed his lips together at the word and just nodded.

He had actually lived here once, even if only two years ago and only for a short time. Likewise, on paper it was still his house, but he had moved out because Beomgyu did not feel comfortable in it. He only brought Yeonjun here because he couldn't invite him to his house while Kai was still living there. Beomgyu knew that as soon as his brother found out, he would call him immediately.

Sighing, the young man with the auburn hair got out of the vehicle and marched to the entrance that led inside the house, typed in the code with which it was unlocked right away.

"You'll get a key later," Beomgyu said, because he didn't want to tell Yeonjun the door code until he had confidence in him.

Disbelieving, Yeonjun trudged after him.

"I really get to live here?" he asked, for he had asked Beomgyu for help, but the fact that he let him live with him was a great surprise. When the door opened, he looked into a bright entrance room. The floor was as white as the wall, it was shiny and therefore looked very expensive.

But what was also noticeable was the lack of decoration.

No curtains or plants.

No picture frames or personal items. It almost seemed as if the house had just been purchased with the necessary furnishings.

"As long as it's necessary," Beomgyu said, stepping into the hallway and waving Yeonjun on to the stairs, which after the first five steps led to a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom. "If we can find time, we can set it up the way you want."

Set it up the way he wanted?

That sounded like a long stay, and Yeonjun already liked it here a lot. Especially when he looked down into the garden through the large window panes and discovered the pool. This one, however, was covered. "Wow," he muttered, but somehow it seemed strange to him then, especially when he surveyed the bedroom. "Don't you sleep here much?"

"Not for two years," Beomgyu replied, now looking Yeonjun straight in the face.

Startled, the latter stared back, frowning and looking genuinely confused. "You don't live here at all?!" came the question, albeit a bit harshly, and he cleared his throat at the shrillness of the tone. "Where do you live then? It's a really awesome place after all!"