Э.θб - ι ηєє∂ α ∂σℓℓαя

It was often pure torture for Choi Beomgyu when his brother dragged him everywhere, even though he was the actual new CEO of Samsung Electronics

It was often pure torture for Choi Beomgyu when his brother dragged him everywhere, even though he was the actual new CEO of Samsung Electronics. He himself was only a deputy and didn't really want to have anything to do with these people in his free time. That's why Beomgyu stood in his brother's shadow as usual, flipping through the guest list of the benefit Soobin had imagined.

"Why is she on the list?" asked Beomgyu finally, deliberately not mentioning Choi Jiwoo's name.

The woman who had had an affair with his father.

Besides, that way Soobin would know who he was talking about.

"The list was not renewed. Besides, we invited them every year. If we didn't do it now, we would be proving the rumors right," Soobin explained, glancing at his expensive wristwatch. "And we had decided to keep quiet about it."

"You decided that. I didn't really have a say in it," Beomgyu replied coldly, snorting slightly. They both handled the situation differently, because although the man with the auburn hair wasn't particularly saddened or upset by the incident with his father, he wasn't going to let the woman condone bringing down their existence to enrich herself. "You also invited Gong Yoo and his girlfriend," Beomgyu continued after licking his thumb to flip to the next page. "Very transparent, brother dear," he added in conclusion, though the term of endearment did not sound endearing in any way.

"What do you think?" the tall black-haired man shrugged.

Soobin's broad stature but slender waist were just two of the older Choi's striking features. His plump lips and dimples set many women's hearts aflutter.

Shaking his head, Beomgyu ignored the question and instead looked at the arriving guests who were gradually entering the building they had rented for the occasion. He let his gaze drag and made a sound that well described his resentment. "I would have been more grateful to you if you had taken Kai instead of me. He gets along better with people." Even with those he disliked, whereas Beomgyu was a bit brash even with people he liked.

Soobin sighed miserably and adjusted his suit.

"We'll get through this evening successfully too, believe me," he said quietly, his eyes shifting from one bodyguard to the other. "And you could tell Kai to come and give you mental support, couldn't you?"

"Fine."

Beomgyu used this suggestion to pull out his cell phone and turn his back on his brother. He moved away from the ever-growing crowd and sought out an aisle where he could be undisturbed but still have a good view of the entrance. However, he did not call Kai immediately, because the more time Beomgyu took, the less he had to greet from the guests themselves. But when he did dial the number of the Hawaiian named Huening Kai, he spotted Choi Jiwoo among the people and briefly screwed up his face as he waited for his interlocutor to pick up.

"Hey, B, what's up? Miss me already?" warbled Kai's voice, and a cute giggle followed.

A lazy blink followed at the words as did a brief pause.