Э.θ7 - ι ηєє∂ α ∂σℓℓαя

"Kai!", Beomgyu's voice rang out after the Hawaiian arrived as promised after half an hour to entertain Choi

For the latter was extremely bored, although he had very interesting experiences.

The taller boy with the black longer hair turned to voice and then with a broad smile stepped up to Beomgyu to wrap an arm around him and give the man with the auburn hair a peck on the cheek. "You're in a better mood again, aren't you?"

Huening Kai had really dressed up. His usually disheveled hair was neatly coiffed and he had traded in his well-behaved light blue shirt, buttoned all the way to the top, for a classy black one.

"So-so," Beomgyu replied, letting his gaze wander through the crowd, but since none of the guests were paying attention to them, he turned his attention back to Kai. "Soobin also invited Choi Jiwoo," he enlightened him about the situation, and even though not a muscle in Beomgyu's face twitched, you knew how much it annoyed him.

Frowning, Kai pushed his lower lip forward and poked Beomgyu in the side. With his playful manner, he tried to crack his hard shell at least for a moment, but nothing really seemed to work that evening. Still, he squeezed his hand. He stretched his neck and looked around for the woman Beomgyu loathed so much. "Try to just stay out of her way, that's probably best."

"I even have a better idea, but I need your opinion for that."

Ignoring Kai's attempts at encouragement was nothing new, as Beomgyu had long since ceased to possess a playful or fun-loving streak. Even if Kai sometimes wished he did.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" asked Kai, knowing that Beomgyu's plans were not necessarily positive for everyone. Usually it was just something that was favorable to the Choi himself.

This time, a mischievous smile crossed Beomgyu's lips and he pulled Kai closer to him. The size difference between the two required the Choi to stretch a bit to whisper in the Hawaiian's ear, "I eavesdropped a bit and overheard that she cut her son off. And since he tried to approach me last time ..."

Which was the first Kai had heard of, though.

"That's when I thought he might be lured by money."

Startled, Kai gasped, even retracting his chin and placing both hands on each of his counterpart's hips, but Beomgyu grasped the latter's wrists to stop the gesture immediately. "What does that mean?" asked Kai uncertainly, his eyes twitching between Beomgyu's eyes and the people. Still holding his breath, the Hawaiian stared at his counterpart, because he was actually a little afraid of what Beomgyu would say.

The latter still held Kai by the wrists, but then started to move and dragged the three years younger to the toilets, where they could be undisturbed.

With much vigor, Beomgyu directed his longtime friend and current lover against the sinks, let his slender fingers disappear into the taller man's tangled hair, long and black, and pulled him down to him to force a passionate kiss. "It's not what you think," Beomgyu assured him after their lips parted, though Kai's uncertain behavior irritated him. They were really just friends who had formed this bond because they knew what each other needed.