Ч.Ιθ - ωнαт αη єχ¢єℓℓєηт ι∂єα

"You're just saying that because you've already banished the child in you!" grumbled Yeonjun now, because he hated being constantly labeled childish

"You're just saying that because you've already banished the child in you!" grumbled Yeonjun now, because he hated being constantly labeled childish. He himself didn't see why some reduced his humor to childishness.

Beomgyu's eyebrows twitched briefly, and it was hard to interpret what was going on inside him right now.

That's why he remained silent, removed the second glove and put them both down on the couch. It was better to change the subject, but since he couldn't necessarily think of a direction for the conversation, he still decided to comply with the dark-haired man's previous request and completely detached his tie, then unbuttoned his shirt.

It was hard to look away when piece by piece more skin was revealed, and while Beomgyu peeled himself out of his shirt, Yeonjun unabashedly watched him do so.

And that one didn't seem to mind in the least, but threw the long-sleeved shirt on the couch. Then he unbuckled his belt, slipped off his shoes and stripped down to his boxers. Then he joined Yeonjun in the pool, but kept his back to the edge and rested his arms on it. Fortunately, the pool was heated, which is why the water wasn't so cold. "You haven't actually said anything about what all you want. Except maybe getting to know me."

Even despite the sunglasses, it was clear that Yeonjun was eyeing every inch of the 28-year-old, and the slight smile seemed almost frozen in place. "Clothes, good food, parties," he then said simply, "the things that make up luxury."

A short, quiet laugh escaped Beomgyu.

"I can manage that. Do you have a driver's license?"

Sharp, Yeonjun drew in the air between his teeth and ran his wet hand through his hair. "Not exactly..." he said quietly, knowing he had told Beomgyu about the motorcycle. "Well, I know how to ride a motorcycle because my dad taught me."

"What!?" the redhead responded more sharply than expected, wincing at the same time so that he took his arms off the edge and dove into the water.

Surprised that he was really getting that loud, Yeonjun tucked his chin and then made a waving-off hand gesture. "Never mind, my chauffeur always drives me around."

Beomgyu clicked his tongue disapprovingly and came up to Yeonjun, trapping him between himself and the edge of the pool by bracing his hands close to the latter's body. "This is unacceptable! If you want my money, you'll get a driver's license first. Whether it's for the motorcycle or a car. Both for all I care, but you won't do anything stupid to me, Choi Yeonjun!"

Beomgyu sounded really serious, almost as if this was an order Yeonjun could not avoid. The latter had held his breath at the emerging closeness, staring into the elder's dark eyes, which trembled slightly. If his mother had told him, he probably would have just rolled his eyes, but the words gave him pause. "Why? Are you worried already?" was the only thing that left Yeonjun's lips then.