ȣ.ՁՁ - υηƒανσяαвℓє ƒα¢тѕ

He had to talk to Beomgyu

Especially after this gift he had received from the redhead today. Because the key and especially Beomgyu himself did not leave Yeonjun alone. Therefore, Yeonjun had gone back into the house to possibly find him there. But already after he had re-entered the house, it seemed even emptier than when he had moved in.

It was quiet as a mouse and his shouting echoed through the large rooms.

I wonder if Beomgyu had come back here and just retreated.

Where else was he supposed to go, like his office?

Yeonjun asked himself so many questions to which he could find no answers, and as he went upstairs, he began to take a look in each room. Most of them were empty or there were merely unused pieces of furniture there.

But when Yeonjun reached the last room of the corridor and pressed open, his heart stopped.

All of the furnishings in this obvious bedroom were in light pastel shades. Purple and sky blue stretched across the walls in a wonderful gradient, and a small crib was set amidst a carpet of lovely clouds. A small dresser stood in the corner and when Yeonjun entered the room and looked at the photo on the dresser, he swallowed hard.

'Welcome home, little sunshine' was written on it and the puzzle put itself together.

Was Beomgyu a father?

Or ... had he been a father?

The nursery, so lovingly prepared, sent a shiver down Yeonjun's spine.

It had never occurred to him to think that Beomgyu had had a love life before him. For Yeonjun, the focus was on himself, so ex-girlfriends were not an issue for him at all.

And neither were possible children.

But Yeonjun didn't have time to look around the room more closely, because the wild pounding on the front door made him flinch. "Beomgyu!" someone was heard shouting loudly, accompanied by the incessant pounding as if the house was about to burn down. "Beomgyu, open the damn door!"

Yeonjun's eyes widened, for at first he had no idea who it could be. He didn't recognize the voice, but the urgency was clearly heard. Therefore, he descended the stairs, cautiously, and peeked out from the corner. Immediately, through the large windows, he recognized the secretary who definitely had a crush on Beomgyu. "What does he want...," Yeonjun cursed under his breath and stomped toward the door, yanking it open with a flourish. "Do you want the house to fall to pieces from your hammering?"

"Get out of my way!" snapped Kai angrily, literally shoving one foot into the house and rudely pushing Yeonjun aside so he could walk past that one. "Beomgyu!"

Kai's shout echoed throughout the house, and it at least makes it seem like he knows his way around this building.

Because first he went into the kitchen and the living room.