ȣ.Ձθ - υηƒανσяαвℓє ƒα¢тѕ

"Thanks for picking me up," Yeonjun said as he got into Beomgyu's car

"Thanks for picking me up," Yeonjun said as he got into Beomgyu's car. He wanted to lean over for a kiss, but then let it go. "How was your day?"

But instead the redhead did, leaning over the center console of his vehicle, grabbing Yeonjun's chin and gently pulling him in his direction to greet him with a kiss. "Exhausting, how was yours?", Beomgyu naturally wanted to know, eager to hear how the conversation with the latter's mother had gone.

"It went surprisingly well," Yeonjun said, nodding in response. "She was pretty upset and crying. Not that I've never seen my mom cry before, but it was pretty depressing. I hate talking about stuff like that," he mumbled on, still confused by the kiss.

Beomgyu listened to it in silence, nodding every now and then.

He had heard before that Yeonjun didn't like these conversations, yet he was proud of the 24-year-old for doing it anyway.

Because of that, Beomgyu put a hand on Yeonjun's neck and smiled gently at him. "Still, you did well."

"Thank you," Yeonjun replied, watching as Beomgyu started the car. "Did you go back to work anyway?" he inquired, remembering that that day had been exhausting.

Beomgyu shook his head, put the car in first gear, and was about to answer when Yeonjun's smartphone started ringing. So the redhead withdrew his hand and looked questioningly at the young man in the passenger seat.

The latter immediately took it out of his pocket and when he saw that it was Jia, he answered it.

"Hi, are you okay?" he asked.

"Hey honey. Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday, but something ... came up." A heavy sigh escaped Jia's lips and her voice was heard to be downright choked. "Can we talk? So ... do you have time right now?" she added after a brief pause.

Briefly, Yeonjun glanced at the driver. "I'm in the car with Beomgyu right now, do you want to come over? I'll send you the address." Still looking questioningly at the elder, as if asking for permission.

The latter just nodded.

"Okay, fine," Jia still informed and hung up, leaving Yeonjun to do as he said. He then turned back to Beomgyu.

"I think it's urgent," he said, and Beomgyu finally started the car again, put it in first gear, and drove off after the phone call ended. "Probably something with her boyfriend."

This information not only made the redhead shift into gear faster to get back home, but also made his jaw muscles tense. If it was indeed the case, then Beomgyu already knew why Jia was all about her boyfriend. And the fact that his brother was involved expressed itself with the driver falling into a serious silence.

"She's been stressed out with him the past few weeks," Yeonjun informed him. "Sounded bad, so I think she needs me now." He could tell it didn't particularly please Beomgyu. "I'm sure she won't stay that long."