Ιθ.Ձ7 - ѕє∂υ¢тιση ιѕ тнє gяєαтєѕт ρσωєя

"You wanted to see me?" remarked Yeonjun as he sat down in the car in the back seat next to Beomgyu

"You wanted to see me?" remarked Yeonjun as he sat down in the car in the back seat next to Beomgyu. Here in the car, at least they were alone and could talk in private. Because Beomgyu had called him and told him that he wanted to see him as soon as possible.

Yeonjun still thought they had to meet secretly, so he anxiously looked out the window again to make sure no one was watching them.

Dangling from his ear was the earring to which the key he had been given by his friend was attached.

Smirking slightly, Beomgyu leaned forward and stole a kiss from the dark blond, though he wasn't looking in his direction and thus he only caught the cheek. "Look!" the redhead prompted his lover, reaching to his side to hold up the documents.

"Are they?" asked Yeonjun euphorically, positively beaming as he took them from Beomgyu's hands. He flipped through them and saw that they were all the information about his mother. "So he gave it to you?"

Beomgyu nodded gently, slipping a hand into Yeonjun's back and pulling him closer in his direction.

He needed the physical contact right now, had hated having to fall asleep alone the last few days. Not having him with him. That's how much Beomgyu had missed the younger man. "I was able to talk him into it. Jia can only focus on herself now."

"Are you saying you're off the hook?"

"Exactly," Beomgyu replied, his green eyes glinting in the darkness of the car. Only the streetlights of the parking lot where they stood provided sparse light. "I am free. For you," the redhead assured, giving Yeonjun a soft, loving smile.

That one was so rare that Yeonjun had to brush his cheek with his fingers. He was so happy that Beomgyu was no longer trapped between Kai's claws. That's why he put the papers aside and pulled the elder into a sensual kiss. He let his hand wander through the red hair, enjoying its closeness and the feel of his lips. The feeling of being able to be close to him without thinking about what would happen if someone discovered them.

What rumors would make the rounds.

What hearts would be broken.

He could kiss him without thinking of consequences.

Beomgyu leaned to the side without breaking the kiss and slid his left hand under Yeonjun's thigh to place it on his lap in one fluid motion.

The car was just tall enough that Yeonjun had to lower his head just a bit to avoid hitting the ceiling. But the fact that he touched the roof a few times didn't seem to bother him, as long as he could kiss Beomgyu the way he wanted. He even helped himself to the buttons of the latter's shirt, unbuttoning them slowly and carefully so that he could brush the fabric over his shoulders.

The younger man's quick action only made Beomgyu smile more, as it showed the pure passion they had in their fresh relationship.

He pushed his butt forward until his slightly spread legs bumped against the front seats to give Yeonjun more room. Beomgyu himself rested his hands on his friend's thighs, motivating him. "Impatient again?" the redhead teased, his deep voice positively purring after he broke away from his full lips to help Yeonjun get rid of his shirt.