Ƽ.ΙЭ - ησт νєяу нαρρу, нυн?

Both had been silent during the meal

Both had been silent during the meal. Even during the car ride, Beomgyu had still been silent and apparently the topic had silenced Yeonjun as well. Finally, the redhead parked his car in the underground garage and it was quickly seen that he had taken his companion to the apartment where they had spent their date yesterday. Beomgyu got out and opened the passenger door, holding his hand out to Yeonjun.

Somewhat confused, the latter grabbed his hand and let him help him out of the car. Normally he was not used to this gesture, but Beomgyu also seemed to place high value on such things.

"Why here?" he asked immediately as he looked around the underground garage and saw a lot of expensive cars belonging to strangers.

He had already realized that it was the high-rise building.

"Because we couldn't finish our date yesterday properly due to my inadequacy, and I'd like to make up for that now," Beomgyu replied, slowly pulling Yeonjun closer. "And, if you care so much about this relationship going deeper than just financial support, then I ask that you stay the night."

That was unexpected, though.

And tempting.

How could Yeonjun say no to such an offer?

Even though it was really surprising that he suggested this. At the same time, they both knew that the younger one tended to be selfish and therefore nodded without even questioning whether Beomgyu really wanted this.

Yeonjun wanted to take advantage of the time and the feeling he felt around the CEO, which is why a grin flitted across his lips. "That sounds really good."

"Very good," Beomgyu returned.

He locked his car with a push of a button and led Yeonjun up to the elevator, which would take them all the way up to the top floor. But since it took some time, he pulled the young man, whose hair was a mixture of brown and blond, back to him and put his hands in his back. Beomgyu had never had a problem with intimacy, even if he wasn't necessarily one for social contact. At least he was willing to give Yeonjun what he could to maintain that relationship.

"Just amazing that you didn't just say you wanted more," Beomgyu purred after bringing his lips to Yeonjun's ear. He made that man freeze with it. He held his breath and felt his heart rumbling in his chest again.

"How was I supposed to say that?" asked Yeonjun, actually saying what he was thinking.

A hoarse laugh left the redhead and he patted the younger man on the butt. "Something like: Beomgyu, there's more to a relationship than money!" Which was basically the exact same thing he had said to Yeonjun before.

"There was ..." about that, but never really said it. But he didn't want to say that, instead he stared at the display that showed the floors. "It does. Which I'm not sure we're in a relationship ..."