Ƽ.ΙΙ - ησт νєяу нαρρу, нυн?

After Yeonjun woke up the next morning, breakfast was already at the table and Annabelle was waiting for the young man to take a seat

After Yeonjun woke up the next morning, breakfast was already at the table and Annabelle was waiting for the young man to take a seat. The apartment was otherwise completely quiet, so it was safe to assume that his mother was already on her way. The bad mood caused by last night was written all over Yeonjun's face and he sat down at the dining table with an indignant sigh, not even greeting the girl standing behind the kitchen island. Immediately, he greedily helped himself to the food as if he had not eaten for several days. Shortly after that, the doorbell rang and Annabelle flinched, startled. Of course, it was not unusual to have visitors at this hour. But usually Yeonjun's entourage knew that he got up very late.

"I'm going!" announced Annabelle, though it would have been her job to open the door anyway.

A few seconds later, Jia appeared in the doorway. Her eyes were all teary and her lower lip was still quivering, even though the tears had already dried on her cheeks.

Yeonjun, looking up at her with dark circles under his eyes, twitched his eyebrows. "What's wrong?" he asked, shoveling a portion of noodles into his mouth. "You don't look too happy."

"And what louse crawled up your ass to greet me like that!"

A shrug of his shoulders told Jia that her best friend had probably really gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. But he didn't want to blurt out what had happened yesterday and that he had simply been left standing. Embarrassing and awkward was the best way to describe it to Yeonjun, even in front of Jia. "Never mind," he grumbled, his face contorting into an inarticulate grimace. Then he tapped the back of the chair beside him to indicate she should sit down. "Go on, tell."

"Yoo and I had a fight."

Surprised, Yeonjun formed his lips into a small circle, widened his eyes, and uttered, "Why?"

He had been of the opinion that the two would probably never fight, precisely because they were the quintessential dream team.

Sniffling lightly, Jia continued to the living room to settle on the couch. She stuffed her bag between herself and the armrest. "Someone sent Yoo a picture of me when I went out to dinner with one of my dad's business partners," she began her explanation. "It was a really harmless dinner! There was nothing to it, but Yoo took it the wrong way and got really huffy."

Frowning, Yeonjun watched his female friend. "Since when is Yoo a jealous guy?" he grumbled seriously.

"It's part of our deal!" Jia's voice was shrill because she couldn't believe what just happened to her. She glanced at her best friend and frowned as well. "Is that all you have to say!? Someone was spying on me!"

Now she was really pissed.

You could see it in her widened, panicked eyes.

"Yeah, that's right," Yeonjun said tersely, leaning back in the chair. "Do you think Yoo sent someone to spy on you?"