Ձ.θЧ - ησ яυℓєѕ

Actually, Beomgyu didn't need to be provoked by the little fruit

Actually, Beomgyu didn't need to be provoked by the little fruit. Nevertheless, he reached for the bottle with his left hand, while he casually put his right arm over the back of the couch and finally filled his empty glass. "One could easily get the idea that you're trying to get me drunk," Beomgyu commented, elegantly turning the bottle away once his glass was full. He handed the champagne bottle back to Yeonjun and now reached for his drink. Briefly, the tip of Beomgyu's tongue flashed out to wet his lips before he took a big gulp.

"Would you be afraid to lose?" the party animal in his gray-blue fur grinned, holding the bottle tightly in one hand as he watched the gulps on Beomgyu's neck and his bouncing Adam's apple.

"Why so childish, boy? Why don't you just say what you want me in return?"

Slightly put off, Yeonjun stared into his face, blinking.

Had he just been turned down?

Ouch, that already hit his ego a bit.

He would have preferred to stick his lower lip forward and avert his gaze in offense, but that would have only testified that he was acting childish. So he tried to appear cool and merely wrinkled his nose. "And I suppose you're too grown up for a little fun?" he hissed, clicking his tongue. "I merely wanted to make some contact with you. Is that wrong?"

"It's not," Beomgyu replied, even showing a smirk this time before turning his full attention to Yeonjun. "Choi Yeonjun, right?"

Yeonjun nodded and took a sip from the bottle for the sake of coolness. "Right. And you are?" he asked, as if he actually didn't know Beomgyu's name. Yet Jia had just said it before that.

"Choi Beomgyu," the addressed replied artfully, as if they were just having a little chat. "And why are you looking for fun with me when you only had eyes for my brother? Or was that just an excuse to run into random people?"

That Beomgyu assumed Yeonjun had been eyeing Soobin out of interest made his grin even cheekier. "I wasn't looking at him because I liked him, I was looking at him because I thought I knew him," he replied more or less truthfully. "And, you look like more fun than your brother."

Minimally surprised by this answer, Beomgyu sat back and studied his counterpart's face.

He wasn't entirely sure if Yeonjun possessed a good grasp of other people, as his brother Soobin was definitely a more laid-back lot than himself. While Soobin was a bit quick-tempered at times, he was still full of passion. Whereas Beomgyu did not possess many emotions.

To no one.

"Fun in what way?"

Yeonjun seemed to be thinking, for his eyes wandered upward. "Your brother looked like he was about to read me the riot act," he said then, chuckling. "And I'm sure with a little champagne you can loosen up any stick up your ass."

The description to his brother was really rude, yet it elicited a cool smile from Beomgyu as he put the fingertips of his right hand to his lips and chin. Pressing himself deeper into the cushions of the seat back as he did so. "My brother would probably read you the riot act," Beomgyu agreed with the young man, "and I suspect you're hinting at taking the stick out of my ass. But I can assure you ..."

Beomgyu paused for a moment and his expression turned serious.

"I'm going to knock you up."

Yeonjun coughed up the sip of champagne he had drunk seven and grabbed his throat, which was burning like hell. He had really not expected this answer, especially not with this deep voice and the slight Daegu accent.

He was literally speechless, and that was relatively difficult with Yeonjun. Normally he always had a cheeky retort ready, but to this sentence he really didn't know what to say. He just looked at Beomgyu in confusion and then scratched the bridge of his nose in embarrassment. "I didn't mean it quite like that," he mumbled meekly and averted his eyes. Actually, he had also assumed that Beomgyu had a rather shy demeanor. But he had probably been mistaken.

"Really?" retorted Beomgyu deeply, reaching out his free hand to clasp the younger man's chin, forcing Yeonjun to look at him again. "I know your lifestyle, Yeonjun, I doubt we have the same kind of fun, but I can agree with you on one thing: Reading you the riot act would definitely be fun for me."

Yeonjun's lips were slightly parted and his eyes widened so that he could feel the tugging in his eyelids. His eyebrows drew together and a heavy swallow broke the silence that had spread between them after that statement. Yeonjun's head was blank and he feverishly tried to cover the fact that he had clearly gained respect for Beomgyu within a few seconds.

Something he had never believed.

Especially not when he had seen him earlier.

And he would never have believed the handsome young man to make such statements. Not those loyal, dreamy eyes, those soft lips and charming smile. It didn't match Choi Beomgyu's appearance, and Yeonjun blinked at him in confusion.

His heart was pounding up to his throat.

"Eh," with a jerk backward, he disengaged himself from Beomgyu's fingers, "I don't think you really realize who I am."

At that, it was clear that he was trying to get his ego back.

The ego that had been briefly lost between them.

The corners of Beomgyu's mouth twitched, and as he slowly opened his lips to retort something while the rest of his face looked like a figure carved out of marble, the man with the auburn hair was directly interrupted.

"Beomgyu," Soobin's voice cut in, and the hunky older brother stood behind the glass table of the couch. "We're leaving."

Sighing, the addressed rolled his eyes, pulling back his hand, which was still hovering in the air after Yeonjun had released himself from his grip. Instead, he reached for the glass once more, emptying it in one go before giving Yeonjun one last look.

A long, intense look.

Finally, Beomgyu propped himself up with his right hand, but deliberately leaned very far in Yeonjun's direction. Their cheeks brushed as Beomgyu brought his lips to the 24-year-old's ear.

"Let's have fun when you're older, kid."

With the words, Beomgyu straightened up, nudged Yeonjun's knee aside as he passed, and followed his big brother out of the apartment.

Those words echoed for a long time, and Yeonjun pressed his fingertips deep into the leather of the couch. His gaze had clung to it until he could no longer see the russet head. Then he turned his face away with a cursing, "Pah!". His ears were hot and bright red and he scratched the leather with his fingernails.

He was furious.

"Who does he think he is?" he hissed to himself, even as the intense dark eyes came back to his mind. "Pah!" he shouted again loudly, putting the bottle on and taking several quick sips just to get rid of the shock.

If they ever met again, he would show him that he could not be spoken to like that. He was Choi Jiwoo's son and he thought a lot of that himself. No rich son from the Samsung company could upset him, and even more so if you had the looks of a teenager.

And the charisma of a real adult.

Yeonjun immediately shook this thought out of his head and looked around for his best friend. But she would only ask questions and he had absolutely no desire for that.

So he got up from the sofa, swaying a bit, and climbed over the small table. His fur coat proved to be a bit clumsy, so he got caught and tugged at it in a daze. He was furious and just wanted to get out of here.

For this reason he headed for the exit.

And started a complete chaos with his exit.