Э.θȣ - ι ηєє∂ α ∂σℓℓαя

When Yeonjun returned from his visit to the restroom, Jia was at the bar holding a glass of white wine and seemed to be waiting patiently for her best friend

When Yeonjun returned from his visit to the restroom, Jia was at the bar holding a glass of white wine and seemed to be waiting patiently for her best friend. The latter was a bit flustered, still confused by the scene that had taken place earlier. But he had actually achieved what he wanted, which is why he showed a proud grin as soon as he stood next to Jia against the bar's counter.

"Did something happen?" the girl asked, because she already knew Yeonjun's various kinds of smiles and knew directly that something good must have happened.

Yeonjun sucked in a breath and then giggled.

"See that one over there?" he whispered, nodding to Beomgyu who had rejoined his brother. Likewise, there was the tall black-haired man he had seen in the restroom with the Choi. The three stood together and talked.

With a nod, Jia answered the woman and then looked back to her best friend.

"Yeah, why?"

"He offered to give me ...," Yeonjun twitched his eyebrows conspiratorially, as if he were talking about an excellent deal, "financial support. If you know what I mean."

Surprised, the girl squealed, grabbed Yeonjun by the shoulder and gently shook him. "Then you're finally a sugar baby too!"

Yeonjun put his index finger against his full lips.

"Shhh, this is just a secret between the two of us," he hissed, adding, "He did offer it to me, and actually I have no idea where that came from, but Beomgyu said he liked me."

Cheekily, he stuck out his tongue like a little boy who had gotten what he wished for.

And so it was, even if he didn't really know what the future held.

Yeonjun was merely going by the present moment.

The dark-haired girl looked past her best friend once more to give Beomgyu a look. It was actually unusual for the Samsung CEO's younger brother to say such big words, because he didn't seem like he liked anyone. Still, she was happy for her buddy. "At least now you have a chance to get money again!" hissed back Jia, trying to remain mysterious.

Yeonjun only had a nod for that, and he grabbed one of the glasses standing around to take a sip. "That's right, two birds with one stone!" he chuckled. "I caught him making out with the guy standing next to him earlier. Maybe he'll fund that one, too."

"At least I know Choi Beomgyu could afford to keep you two as sugar babies," Jia chuckled, as if the two boys were a little pet. "Do you just want his money then? Or more?" the girl of the same age added, lifting her glass to sip on it briefly. "Because even though my darling finances me, we have a normal relationship. I really love him and we agreed not to have another relationship on the side, but you said earlier he was a hot nightmare."

Jia giggled softly.

"Did he at least cut a good figure while kissing?"

Yeonjun let a laugh escape, then shrugged. "The last time I saw him, I still thought it would be better never to see him again. Admittedly, I was a bit overwhelmed," he grumbled softly, his eyes twitching over the many faces. "But somehow his manner appeals to me. I want to know if he's a rock through and through or just a hard shell."

Nodding, Jia leaned against her best friend's shoulder and looked up at him.

"You've always enjoyed challenges."

And this one might just be his biggest.

To find out if Beomgyu was just acting so cold or if he was really like that. Yeonjun wanted to know what he was hiding, and curiosity was greater than the desire for money.

"Besides, ... if I manage to wrap someone like him around my finger, it will be a true miracle," Yeonjun grinned.

Jia wiggled her eyebrows meaningfully and pursed her full lips. "That sounds like a bet!" she teased, poking her index finger against his chest. "I'll bet you five billion won that you can't wrap him around your finger within a month!"

"A bet?" the tall one asked with amusement, wiggling his eyebrows. "You keep challenging me, Jia."

And he loved it!

So he raised his pinky so she could intertwine hers with it to accept the bet.

"I know my baby!" replied Jia with a smile and accepted his little finger with hers, then she pressed a kiss on her best friend's cheek and grinned widely. "Although it's not a good idea to suggest such a bet to you. Choi Beomgyu is a tough nut to crack."

In fact, this was not just a guess but a fact and Yeonjun was aware of that. Therefore, it appealed to him even more to be able to look behind the facade. He wanted to drill into Beomgyu's memories and experiences.

He wanted to know what he desired and strived for.

What he was hiding behind that serious look.

"I know," he said and drank from his glass. Then he smacked it with relish and sighed heavily. "That's just what's so tempting."

"Speaking of...," Jia put in as she fell directly silent again.

Beomgyu had approached from the left and stood next to Yeonjun. With one hand, he reached for Yeonjun's drink and took a sip without being asked, only to set the glass back down loudly on the counter. His face showed absolutely nothing, whether he was angry or excited about the deal Beomgyu had made with Yeonjun, or whether other thoughts were plaguing him. But he looked into the face of the handsome younger man with his dark eyes and put down a note next to his glass. "This is the address where I want to see you in two days. We can discuss everything there. And you'd better put on a bathing suit."

Yeonjun's eyebrows twitched upward questioningly, seeming genuinely pleasantly surprised by the swimsuit statement.

"Oh, a pool?" he grinned.

Because wherever Beomgyu dragged him, it would definitely be luxurious, and that was exactly what he needed. He took the note from the counter and put it in his pants pocket.

Beomgyu nodded in agreement and let his eyes wander to the waiter behind the counter. "It's got my number on it too, in case you can't find it right away."

Yeonjun hummed approvingly, showing him a smirk, then pressed his full lips together. His eyes wandered over Beomgyu's face and he wondered if anything had happened, or if this was his normal expression.

"I'll find it."

"All right," the redhead replied, tapping the counter to get the waiter's attention. Once the latter made eye contact, he pointed to Yeonjun and Jia. "Your drinks are on me," he announced, still before leaving the two best friends alone again. However, Beomgyu did not return to his brother, but left directly.

"This is going to be fun," Yeonjun said, even though he already saw a first sign by him and Jia being bought the drinks. "But I'm winning the bet."