Ƽ.ΙՁ - ησт νєяу нαρρу, нυн?

Annabelle stood outside the open door of the room

Annabelle stood outside the open door of the room. How long was hard to say, because Yeonjun had still finished his breakfast, had then gone to shower and had devoted himself in peace to his clothes to choose the appropriate. In doing so, he tried to keep it really plain this time, especially since he was being taken to driving school. So he opted for plain black pants and before he could even button the buttons of his sleeveless shirt, the doorbell rang.

"I'm leaving!", Yeonjun sternly ordered the girl who was still standing in the doorway. He looked down at himself and undid the button he was about to button after all. If he had the chance, he might as well tease Beomgyu a little. Therefore, he stalked past Annabelle to the apartment door and yanked it open.

Beomgyu was standing in front of it, as expected, wearing one of his suits as usual, but his features looked softer than usual.

"Good morning," he greeted Yeonjun, even though that time of day had long since passed. "Can I come in?"

Just yesterday, Beomgyu had reacted annoyed when Yeonjun greeted him with a 'good morning' and now he did it himself. This caused Yeonjun to grin at him with a tilted head.

"Good morning to you as well," he teased, then stepped aside to let Beomgyu inside. "You took your time."

Smiling, Beomgyu leaned forward after taking a step to stand beside Yeonjun and stroked his hair back. "You must have really missed me if you called me so 'early' just to see me," the redhead got in on the teasing. He really did this time because Yeonjun had been so compliant and had once again confirmed that he was going to get the license. "Sorry if I kept you waiting," he said, dark eyes twitching to the half-buttoned shirt, "but, I had to think about the extent to which I'm compensating you for being willing to take the license."

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Remunerate?" he huffed and swallowed. Beomgyu would probably actually give him money already, and Yeonjun was glad that he had quickly skirted the 'missing' issue. "Did you think of something?"

More importantly, he could clearly feel Beomgyu's touch.

"The first thing I thought of was a fancy restaurant?" suggested Beomgyu, leaning back again while his fingertips still traced the contours of Yeonjun's ear. They caused a gentle tingling sensation like the feeling of ants running across your skin.

"Sounds good," Yeonjun squeaked before clearing his throat and eyeing the older man's dark eyes. The way they roamed over the younger man and kept returning to his face. "And second?"

Beomgyu's hands wandered to the still loose buttons, finishing what Yeonjun had started. "You get a black envelope from me with your first allowance," he assured, had lowered his voice to a whisper, and looked directly into Yeonjun's pretty cat eyes. "Sounds tempting, doesn't it?"

Admittedly, Yeonjun now had thoughts much different than those of money. His eyes flicked down to Beomgyu's nimble fingers, which felt extremely cool against his skin. "Yeah, I do," he whispered back, matching Beomgyu's volume. "I wouldn't mind."