б.ΙƼ - ωнαт ƒєєℓιηgѕ?

Yeonjun couldn't deny that he needed a distraction that Saturday night, a few days after Beomgyu had left

Yeonjun couldn't deny that he needed a distraction that Saturday night, a few days after Beomgyu had left. He couldn't deny that the red-haired CEO had nested in his mind like a pesky crab louse, and it annoyed him himself that he had formed such an attachment to the elder in such a short time.

How was it possible to spark such thoughts about Choi Beomgyu in such brief moments?

How was it possible that he could not stop this?

At the same time, he couldn't use those damn rose-colored glasses at all, which was also the reason why he was able to persuade Jia to go out partying with him. The girl was just as much in need of celebrating when she constantly wore that look on her face like she'd been haunted by a gray cloud for weeks.

"We should really let it rip today!", Jia announced with an even fiercer pout than the one Yeonjun often had.

Obviously, the situation with Yoo was still not resolved and the girl was extremely offended about it.

Almost furious, which is why she pulled Yeonjun by the sleeve. The latter agreed to her idea, because it was only to his advantage to be able to let out the huff when his thoughts were more muddled than ever.

"I won't be told twice," the 24-year-old grinned as he walked past the long line that consisted of more than twenty people. They were all lining up to get into the hip club, but Yeonjun and his best friend were met by the security man and already taken to the VIP lounge. There, a fine bottle of white wine was waiting for the two and they were able to sit down on the leather sofa.

Immediately Yeonjun's gaze wandered over the crowd, which was already dancing.

Jia immediately took a glass and emptied it in one go. Her eyes were on her best friend, of course, and a brief twitch passed through her face. "You look like you're on the lookout," the girl of the same age grumbled, managing to make Yeonjun grin.

No matter what he did, his thoughts kept floating back to his last kiss and that had been with Beomgyu. The only thing he could think of to get rid of that thought was to have another last kiss.

"Maybe I am," he therefore shrugged, now taking a glass of the wine as well. "Maybe I should be."

"Are you bored already?" asked Jia in surprise, finally following Yeonjun's gaze into the dancing crowd. True, he had told her about the evening with Beomgyu and also about the business trip, but two weeks really wasn't a long time for Jia now. At the same time, the dark-haired girl knew how volatile her best friend could be. "It's only a week until he's back, isn't it?"

Yeonjun grumbled and propped his elbow on his knees to rest his chin on his hand.

"Only for now? It feels like half eternity to me!" he hissed bitterly. "Besides ..."

Now his expression turned from annoyed to mischievous and he stifled a giggle, biting his lower lip. "Why should I miss out on fun when he doesn't know what he wants himself?"